PDA

View Full Version : Lith Print Exchange Round 5.

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Jerevan
01-07-2010, 02:50 AM
Another late reply:

Paul: I received the print you made - and I like it very much - I can see the potential for a Bromoil in this one! :) Muchas gracias!

thefizz: It is a splendid lith, with all the beautiful nuances that the process is capable of. The scanned version you have here on APUG does not convey the impression of the real print - 'tis but a shadow. Thanks very much!

Angelo di Mango
01-07-2010, 03:18 AM
Another late reply to Paul :
Thanks a lot for your print. Bodie is a town which must be a fabulous playground for a photographer. You managed to give your print a sort of "antique" feel about it. great job.
Thanks very much.

Andrey.Gorshkov
01-14-2010, 04:51 AM
As far as I know groups 1 & 3 have completed their exchanges but I have not heard anything from group 2 which includes:

eduardomolina
laparn
Andrey.Gorshkov
jbridges

Any updates?
Hello!
I got only one address - jbridges and I sent my print. jbridges has received my print and immediately responded with his print. I didn't receiv yet. I think ukranian postoffice lost it. It happens not often but this time it happened.

Any how I want to join to next exchange and share my prints worldwide :)

thefizz
01-21-2010, 08:05 AM
Any more updates from group 2?

I pm'd laparn & eduardomolina last week to ask if they had supplied their addresses to the others in their group but no reply yet.

jbridges
01-28-2010, 08:19 AM
Oh No. I just picked up again on this thread and see my printed never arrived. I will PM Andrey too see if ever came and send him another if not.

laparn
03-09-2010, 10:31 AM
Lads,

Crawling for redemption. I apologise for any inconvenience caused due to my looong abscence from the lith printing scene. Too many concerns to keep any photographic exercises active the past few months. I will not make a poor attempt of excuses so i just accept the fact that efforts have been focus elsewhere.

However, now I am back and try to catch up and get back on the lith track. I still intend to send personally printed lith copies to the lads in my group and I have sent separate PM:s for advise including my mail address. Hope for apologies and understanding.

Cheers!
/Per

Andrey.Gorshkov
03-18-2010, 02:55 AM
I'm happy to report that I've receive photos from Mark Fisher (superb example for me as an image with character and as a print by highly diluted developer) and from John Bridges (very unusual and mystic photo printed by contact method)

Best regards
Andrey

darkosaric
03-18-2010, 07:18 AM
Hi,

when will be round 6? I would like to join :)

gurkenprinz
03-22-2010, 07:01 AM
Hi,

when will be round 6? I would like to join :)

me too!!

thefizz
03-22-2010, 07:18 AM
Each round has been organised by a different person. This round is almost complete so any member who wishes to start round 6 is welcome to do so.

rst
04-13-2010, 02:56 AM
Each round has been organised by a different person. This round is almost complete so any member who wishes to start round 6 is welcome to do so.

Although I already was in charge for round 3 I hope I am allowed to go ahead and start round 6 which you can join in here: Click! (http://www.apug.org/forums/forum61/75158-lith-print-exchange-round-6-a.html)

Cheers
Ruediger

thefizz
04-16-2010, 03:01 AM
This exchange (round 5) is now complete. Thanks to those who took part.

Peter