PDA

View Full Version : Alt Print Exchange, Round 10, Jan 2010

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

piticu
02-25-2010, 09:13 AM
I also received today Ruediger's print. It's absolutely fabulous!!! Looking forward for the last print to arrive :)

colrehogan
04-11-2010, 07:40 PM
I finally made the prints for this exchange. As soon as I find the addresses of my group, I will work on getting them shipped out this week. I am sorry that it has taken me so abominably long this round to get the prints made.

TheFlyingCamera
04-11-2010, 10:20 PM
Ok- my taxes are done, I've done major housecleaning, and now I can get back in the darkroom. I will get some new film souped this week and printed this weekend. Prints should be forthcoming next week.

FredW
06-18-2010, 08:45 PM
As the organizer of this print exchange, I am greatly sadden by some of the participants in this round. The prints in some cases are now almost 5 months overdue. I have wanted to start another round, but given the current situation, I do not think I will.

For the members which have sent and not received all their prints, I am very sorry. Please be aware that things had been running very well perviously, and it has been only in the last few rounds where I have noted an increasing delay in sending of prints. This has been greatly disappointing for me, as it must be for you to not receive a print in exchange. I will PM the participants to remind them of their obligation.

Thanks.

Fred.

rst
06-19-2010, 01:34 AM
As the organizer of this print exchange, I am greatly sadden by some of the participants in this round. The prints in some cases are now almost 5 months overdue. I have wanted to start another round, but given the current situation, I do not think I will.
Although I still wait for one of the prints, I would not hesitate to join into another round. Maybe we should have a rule as in other exchanges which says do not join if you have not fulfilled your commitment of previous rounds.

Cheers
Ruediger

colrehogan
06-19-2010, 08:19 AM
Although I still wait for one of the prints, I would not hesitate to join into another round. Maybe we should have a rule as in other exchanges which says do not join if you have not fulfilled your commitment of previous rounds.

Cheers
Ruediger

I am going to the post office today. I apologize to those in my group for not doing so previously. I am horribly embarrassed that it has taken me this long to do so.

colrehogan
06-19-2010, 06:34 PM
I took my prints to the post office today. :)

piticu
06-20-2010, 01:27 PM
Although I still wai [] I would not hesitate to join into another round.Same here, Fred!

adamc
06-22-2010, 08:21 AM
I recieved Diane's (colrehogan's) print in the mail yesterday.
Thanks Diane, the print is beautiful and inspiring.

Adam

piticu
06-29-2010, 03:22 AM
I received this morning Diane's pt/pd huge print. It's gorgeous! Thank you

rst
06-29-2010, 06:04 AM
I also received Diane's print last week. It is a great piece of work.

Thanks
Ruediger