PDA

View Full Version : Group Print Exchange Round 13

Pages : [1] 2 3

Travis Nunn
11-19-2009, 10:03 AM
Sorry for the long time between exchanges. I've been away from APUG for the last couple of months tending to personal matters.

So with that said...... It's time for Round 13 :)

For those of you who haven't participated in past print exchanges, this is a fun exchange. Exchanging prints at the local photo club is one thing, but potentially exchanging prints with people from all over the world can be not only fun, but a great learning experience. I have learned a lot from seeing other peoples' prints and the details on how they arrived at their final print.

Timeline for round #13:

Sign-up by December 15th

Mail prints by February 1st

Please reply to this thread that you would like to join.

Groups will consist of 4-5 photographers and you will send 1 print of your choice in any analog medium to each of the others in your group (so you mail 3-4 prints). They can be of any size and matted/unmatted is up to you. You can mail the same print to all individuals or different prints to everyone.

I will break the groups up after February 1st. As this is now round #13 you may/may not be stuck in a group with a photographer you have traded with in the past. If you've been in multiple trades with this person let me know, but if it has just been 1 then I will not be changing the group.

You do not need to PM me your address. Once I have split up the groups you will individually PM your address to the other members in the group. This cuts down on the work for me and also promotes communication within the groups.

IF YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED A PRINT[S] from a previous exchange, send me a PM and let me know who has not sent you a print.

If you have not sent your print from a previous round, please send your prints to your group members before signing up for this round.

photomem
11-19-2009, 10:14 AM
I love print exchanges. I'll be the first to join in.

lorirfrommontana
11-19-2009, 10:18 AM
Count me in! It will motivate me to try something new!
-Lori

Christopher Walrath
11-19-2009, 11:58 AM
I'm in, Trav.

Travis Nunn
11-20-2009, 09:34 AM
Well we're off to a slow start, but I know there are plenty of others here on APUG that will participate.

Christopher Walrath
11-20-2009, 08:31 PM
Oh, yeah. Fret not, Trav. If you post it, they will come . . .

Roger Thoms
11-22-2009, 10:19 PM
Since I'm very close to mailing my delinquent print for the Blind Exchange and I have mailed my prints for postcard exchange 18 count me in for this exchange. Looks like one group so far.

Roger

Paul Cocklin
11-23-2009, 12:48 AM
I'm in again!

calceman
11-23-2009, 01:32 AM
Please count me in.

Rlibersky
11-23-2009, 07:51 AM
I'm in. You could probaly sign me up for 14, 15 and 16 as well.

Travis Nunn
11-23-2009, 08:17 AM
I'm in. You could probaly sign me up for 14, 15 and 16 as well.

:D
I'll keep that in mind!

Travis Nunn
11-24-2009, 04:42 PM
Looks like this is going to be a small exchange...

tiberiustibz
11-24-2009, 05:13 PM
I'm in.

Christopher Walrath
11-24-2009, 06:20 PM
Give it time, Travis.

vet173
11-24-2009, 06:24 PM
Me too.

TimVermont
11-24-2009, 06:40 PM
I'm in. Is there an APUG calendar where dates for all the exchanges could be posted well in advance?

Christopher Walrath
11-24-2009, 06:52 PM
Sorry for the long time between exchanges. I've been away from APUG for the last couple of months tending to personal matters.

So with that said...... It's time for Round 13 :)

For those of you who haven't participated in past print exchanges, this is a fun exchange. Exchanging prints at the local photo club is one thing, but potentially exchanging prints with people from all over the world can be not only fun, but a great learning experience. I have learned a lot from seeing other peoples' prints and the details on how they arrived at their final print.

Timeline for round #13:

Sign-up by December 15th

Mail prints by February 1st

Please reply to this thread that you would like to join.

Groups will consist of 4-5 photographers and you will send 1 print of your choice in any analog medium to each of the others in your group (so you mail 3-4 prints). They can be of any size and matted/unmatted is up to you. You can mail the same print to all individuals or different prints to everyone.

I will break the groups up after February 1st. As this is now round #13 you may/may not be stuck in a group with a photographer you have traded with in the past. If you've been in multiple trades with this person let me know, but if it has just been 1 then I will not be changing the group.

You do not need to PM me your address. Once I have split up the groups you will individually PM your address to the other members in the group. This cuts down on the work for me and also promotes communication within the groups.

IF YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED A PRINT[S] from a previous exchange, send me a PM and let me know who has not sent you a print.

If you have not sent your print from a previous round, please send your prints to your group members before signing up for this round.

No set calendar but most organizers put it up front.

Travis Nunn
11-29-2009, 11:47 PM
bump

Denis R
11-30-2009, 12:23 AM
i'm in!

ChuckP
11-30-2009, 07:14 AM
Sign me up for this one.
Thanks