PDA

View Full Version : Group Print Exchange Round 13 Groups

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5

Travis Nunn
01-24-2010, 05:23 PM
I would love to be involved in this sort of thing....

When I first read of this, it reminded me of wondering how different producers would create "songs" from the same artist..

How do I sign up??

The next round will start in a few months. I'll start a thread to sign up and all you need to do is say "I'm in" and that's it. The next round will start sometime around April/May.

Shaggysk8
01-25-2010, 01:40 PM
Woo! I got my print this morning, thank you Paul! Mine will be going out Saturday.

tiberiustibz
01-25-2010, 01:45 PM
Mine are on their way.

calceman
01-25-2010, 02:38 PM
Got Paul c5x4 print today! Great! Woaw!
Mines are out and about...

Roger Thoms
01-26-2010, 08:25 AM
Processed a bunch of film and have done some nice work prints. I'm in New York this week and will print and post my prints next week. Sorry for the delay.

Roger

Shaggysk8
01-30-2010, 03:41 PM
My prints are in the post as of today, they are all sent first class so hopefully middle of the week :D

AmandaTom
02-01-2010, 12:16 PM
All mine have been sent. Have received one from Mr. Nunn. I like! The composition is really interesting--something I would not thought to have done myself.

papagene
02-01-2010, 04:37 PM
Received prints from Tiberius (Nick). Good work. But we gotta get that Whitey charater to talk you into coming to some of the NE-APUG gatherings. ;)

paul_c5x4
02-02-2010, 06:29 AM
Been sitting on calceman's contact print for a few days now - The detail in the background is captivating and surprised that the dockside figure is sharp with a 22 second exposure.

Shaggysk8 - One word - Scary :)

Shaggysk8
02-02-2010, 06:32 AM
You big girl

lorirfrommontana
02-02-2010, 07:28 AM
I am going to reprint mine when the new enlarger lamps get here. I had dust spots that I didn't see at first. Grrr... :( Should be out by the end of the week though. I have a lot of printing to do. I'm over a week behind printing my photo a day prints!

Paul Cocklin
02-02-2010, 10:45 AM
I'm one of those people now...I swear I will send mine in the next day or two. Work has been crazy, haven't had much time to prepare anything, but I've got three I'm happy to send out, just need to get them mailed.

calceman
02-02-2010, 04:42 PM
Hey Paul! Glad you received it. Hope the other 2 recipients have also received them, or will receive them soon. The guy did not move for the exposure, and since he is far, subtle movements would not show. Seen a contact print before? I have not before mines...

Shaggysk8
02-03-2010, 05:48 AM
Yes I did, it was the first contact print I had seen, it was amazing how much detail is in the image, and the image its self I loved. Thank you

Roger Thoms
02-03-2010, 09:52 AM
If all goes well in the darkroom, I'll print my prints today. I also have received two very nice color prints from Nicholas (tiberiustibz), awesome to receive two prints from a color darkroom worker.

Roger

calceman
02-04-2010, 01:49 PM
Got the print of Shaggy today... Quite an eye catcher that one! I wouldn't say scary, I would say disturbing and intriguing. There's something in this print, definitly.
So that is what fiber paper looks like? Did you dry press it? is it glossy-type paper? Thank you!

Shaggysk8
02-04-2010, 01:57 PM
Thank you Calceman, I think it may need a bit more work. I tend to dry them upside down then when dry keep them in a book for ages, it is Ilford FB Warmtone Glossy, it is a nice paper but I have only used that in FB so my experience is limited.

I must say we loved your print and put it in a frame for a while, as paul said it is very captivating.

calceman
02-04-2010, 02:09 PM
Thank you Shaggy. I have to say one more thing: the word I used "disturbing" is not the right one. Should have read "unsettling". Cheers
Stephane

Christopher Walrath
02-04-2010, 03:28 PM
Posted wirelessly..

24" snow starting tomorrow afternoon. I will print Sat and post next week.

Roger Thoms
02-04-2010, 07:05 PM
Mine are printed and Selenium toned. I have to retrieve them from my friends darkroom (I'm a darkroom leach), flatten, spot tone, package and ship. I want to thank everyone in my group for their patience.

I received another nice print from the second member in my group ChuckP. A black and white print of sun streaming down through the trees into a small clearing. Beautiful shot!

Roger