PDA

View Full Version : Group Print Exchange Round 13 Groups

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5

Christopher Walrath
02-04-2010, 11:16 PM
I received a fantastic print from David today, heralded to me at work by my lovely wife. Her response was something akin to, 'Great, someone else who takes pictures of rock.'

Great print, David. I really appreciate. Right along my vein of photography lately. The little things. I love it. Thanks again, David.

lorirfrommontana
02-05-2010, 11:56 PM
Well, I have spent 2 days printing. I got my prints done, toned and spotted but I'm not really happy with them. I may have to print again tomorrow!

vet173
02-07-2010, 11:34 AM
What a pleasant surprise to get home and see a print from Djhopscotch in the mail. A very fine intimate landscape at death valley. I'm going to try to have something worthy of an exchange.
Thanks David,
John Berry
Vet173

rst
02-08-2010, 05:01 PM
@group 1: Hey, I am a bit late this time, but the prints are done and are flattened. They will go out later this week.

In the meantime I like to thank you all for the nice prints that arrived at my door. Although they are very very different, each is unique and I like them all.

Thanks
Ruediger

Paul Cocklin
02-08-2010, 05:18 PM
David, I received your very cool print as well, thanks so much! I sent my 3 out today (finally!), sorry it took so long. Thanks for your patience everyone, I hope you like them.

Roger Thoms
02-09-2010, 10:15 PM
My prints went out via USPS Priority this afternoon. Sorry for the tardiness.

Roger

lorirfrommontana
02-10-2010, 12:51 AM
I'll get my prints out on Friday. I'm also sorry for being tardy!

rst
02-10-2010, 04:07 PM
My prints are sent.

Cheers
Ruediger

Travis Nunn
02-11-2010, 04:58 PM
I forgot to post that I got my print from AmandaTom about a week ago or so. A very nice print of a naval shipyard. It has an almost infrared look to it. Very nice!

AmandaTom
02-12-2010, 11:03 PM
Glad you liked it. I took that at night and is is a duotone.

paul_c5x4
02-13-2010, 05:50 AM
Ruediger's package arrived in today's post. It was a real fight to get in to it, but eventually worth the effort. I think this is the first lith print that I have seen from someone else, and it gives me a benchmark to compare mine to.

I like it - Thanks Ruediger.

Shaggysk8
02-13-2010, 07:30 AM
OK then I have Ruediger post in my hands, ok I agree with Paul its hard to get in to, I have just pulled it out and......just fallen off my chair, wow! this is a really nice shot, thank you very much.

Paul

rst
02-13-2010, 07:58 AM
Thanks Paul and Paul for the kind comments. I am glad you like the print as this is a print I like myself very much.

About the way to get into the package ... is it the case that you tried to open the short side of the envelope?

Cheers
Ruediger

Shaggysk8
02-13-2010, 08:46 AM
I went in the the long end, It was just very stuck, but thats a good thing the print was in perfect condition :D

rst
02-13-2010, 09:28 AM
Well, I must say, I never tried to open those envelopes that I send ;)

Cheers
Ruediger

calceman
02-13-2010, 11:28 AM
Hey Ruediger!
You made my day with this very delicate print... Woaw! So beautiful it made me forget about the fine of 400 euros I had to pay when I picked up my towed away car coz they decided to clean the snow in the street...
So again, thank you!

Christopher Walrath
02-13-2010, 08:41 PM
Got Paul's Bromoil print from Garden of the Gods today. A very light look to it. I absolutely love it, Paul. And thanks for the note. One day when I get some more room I might just give it a go. Thank you again, made my day.

Paul Cocklin
02-14-2010, 11:30 AM
Glad it made it to you safe, Chris!

MattKing
02-15-2010, 11:26 PM
My prints are on their way!

They have to cross the border, so Lori, Randy and Denis, you need to be patient :).

For the first time, I used small mailing tubes with caps. They are simply rolled up and inserted in the tubes.

Matt

rst
02-16-2010, 02:32 AM
Hey Ruediger!
You made my day with this very delicate print... Woaw! So beautiful it made me forget about the fine of 400 euros I had to pay when I picked up my towed away car coz they decided to clean the snow in the street...
So again, thank you!
Hi Stephane,

good that you like it and thanks for the kind comments. Sorry about your car and 400 Euros that is really expensive.

Cheers
Ruediger

PS: This is one of the rare rounds of the group print exchange where I got back as many prints as I sent out. So thanks to Travis for putting me in this great group of people. It was to my delight.