PDA

View Full Version : Printed Posted for Exchange

Cheryl Jacobs
04-29-2004, 08:57 PM
I've just posted 'Lighten Up' in the print exchange section. Right now, there is only one print available, since I'm pretty desperately sick of printing this one. ;) I would very much like to expand my collection of work from other photogs for my home gallery wall. I may add a few other prints if there's a taker on this one.

- CJ

KenM
04-29-2004, 11:02 PM
I've just posted 'Lighten Up' in the print exchange section. Right now, there is only one print available, since I'm pretty desperately sick of printing this one. ;) I would very much like to expand my collection of work from other photogs for my home gallery wall. I may add a few other prints if there's a taker on this one.

- CJ

I'm interested - check out my website, and let me know which image you like.

www.acanadianplace.com is the magic incantation....

Cheryl Jacobs
04-29-2004, 11:40 PM
Ken, sounds good. I'll PM you shortly....

- CJ

Cheryl Jacobs
04-30-2004, 02:03 AM
OK, the 'Lighten Up' print is spoken for. Thanks, Ken!

I've added one more print to the exchange gallery - 'Journey'. Anyone who is interested, please drop me a note, or let me know if there's another print of mine you'd be interested in. Thanks!

- CJ

Ole
05-01-2004, 01:45 AM
Cheryl,
I'd be happy to swap any of yours for any one of mine you might like - as long as it's black&white. I'll be making a new print anyway, so any size up to 9.5x12 inches (the size of my trays) is fine.