PDA

View Full Version : HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Christopher Walrath
01-18-2010, 05:08 PM
Been quiet, lately. So, how be everyone a'doin'?

Rick A
01-18-2010, 06:45 PM
You know--SOSDD-- just gettin' through the day to day home schooling my daughter, had a long weekend with a house full of 12 year old girls (my kids b'day is tomorrow, had the party and sleepover from saturday til today-danged holiday). Been trying to get the house ready to sell (honey-do list from hell) and playing with my cameras very little(but still playing)
Thanks for asking--hows everything at your shack? And everyone elses too!?

Rick

Gim
01-18-2010, 08:28 PM
Great. Woke up this morning and realize how lucky I am. I seem to do this every day.

Best,
Jim

DWThomas
01-18-2010, 09:28 PM
Well, I shot a roll of Pan-F in the Bronica last Thursday, down in Chestnut Hill. I was trying to recover from a "I wish I had my camera" moment the previous weekend. Being lately preoccupied with folders, I hadn't shot the Bronica for a while and the project turned into quite a comedy of errors. Of course, it's said we learn from our mistakes, so I guess I learned a lot .... ;) Things got off on the wrong foot when I loaded the film at home and then managed to trip the shutter for the first shot as I was stuffing the camera into the bag of the moment, then things went downhill from there. But I did get a few interesting shots in spite of it all. I also learned a 77 mm rubber lens hood uncollapsed on a Zenzanon 50 mm will vignette, especially with a filter under it. Not sure why I didn't notice it in the reflex finder -- less than 100% view and concentrating on the split image center spot I guess. A hopefully better hood is wending it's way from an ePrey seller as I e-speak.

And hey, I'm on the green side of dirt -- life is good!

Irrev.Rev.
01-19-2010, 08:55 PM
Spending too much time on the 'white' side of the dirt! Wonderful winter 'photo opps'; snapped a few, but usually after shoveling, I'm in the chair for an extended nap!! Snow showers, indeed!!

All in all, God is good!

John

marylandphoto
01-20-2010, 06:45 PM
Getting ready for the peak time of year I take pics (read: warm weather) :) Trying to find areas in the MD/PA/DC/VA area I haven't been to yet.

tiberiustibz
01-20-2010, 07:33 PM
Exams...