PDA

View Full Version : Blind Print Exchange Round 10 - Status and Updates

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

ghostcount
04-01-2010, 01:00 PM
I came home yesterday and found a very well made package... after some cautious opening, I found a gorgeous print of a water fall in Death Valley !

Thanks Ghostcount for this ! I really appreciate the composition and the print !! (but once again this challenges my venture in LF...)

I hope I'll be able to send this week, once I've made my decision about what to send !

Glad you like the print Laurent. After 3 days in DV last year, hiking to Darwin falls was an unplanned visit. The mid-day sun was super bright but at that moment, a cloud moved in and I was gifted with one of the better pictures that week.

Enjoy.

~ Ghost

kraker
04-07-2010, 04:02 PM
Posted mine today!

Received your print today! I like it a lot, thanks. Nice shapes, sharp lines, great control of the contrast. Abstract on one hand, detailed on the other.

Time to remove one of my own shots from a frame and put yours there. :)

Christopher Walrath
04-07-2010, 10:17 PM
The following have not sent yet, by my records.

photomem
seadd
Laurent
No Digital
markrewald
photobum
mckenna
pesphoto
joelr
darinwc
archaeo
delphine
Ken Nadvornick
bill williams
rlibersky

The following have not received.

photomem
rtbadman
seadd
No Digital
Thomas Moraitis
markrewald
david James lee
photobum
djhopscotch
mckenna
pesphoto
Ektagraphic
mcfactor
darinwc
paul_c5x4
archaeo
apconan
rlibersky
rst

If you do not belong on these either of these lists then please post an update here. Even if it's 'I haven't sent but will be soon.' All we need is a sign of life. Don't worry, I haven't even printed my postcards yet. I understand running behind. It's just time to take stock for this round and see where we may lie. That's all.

kraker
04-08-2010, 02:24 AM
The following have not sent yet, by my records.

(...)
Black Dog
(...)

Christopher, a correction:
See my post just above yours; I received a print from Black Dog, so he has sent one.

Christopher Walrath
04-08-2010, 08:28 AM
Thanks, Jaaco. Got your received but over looked his sent.

Roger Thoms
04-08-2010, 11:07 PM
OK I finally posted my print. :)

Roger

Ken Nadvornick
04-09-2010, 12:46 AM
Just a quick status for me...

I have already received my print. (A lith print. It's absolutely gorgeous! I may have to try this process myself.)

I have not yet sent my print. It's made, but is awaiting delivery of a new supply of ArtCare board for dry mounting and matt cutting. I'm hoping to complete everything this upcoming weekend.

Ken

Christopher Walrath
04-09-2010, 12:55 PM
Yeah, I gotcha already, Ken. You're on the received list and not the sent shown above.

Roger, thanks for the heads up.

Don't worry, everybody. Seems things have been slow this winter. I was very delinquent for my usual eager-beaver-pace as well.

delphine
04-11-2010, 11:47 AM
Christopher,

I had indicated that I sent my print, can you please remove my name from the list. Thank you

Best

Delphine

Black Dog
04-11-2010, 05:26 PM
I've recieved mine now-nice empty Brooklyn street.

Christopher Walrath
04-11-2010, 09:23 PM
Gotcha guys. Thanks for reminding me, the absent minded one. ;p. As of now we are at eight participants that have both sent and received. 17 of 30 overall have sent. 12 have received. I updated the list above. It's close to current enought chronologically on this thread.

Laurent
04-12-2010, 06:36 AM
Hello all,

my print was sent today !

Laurent

markrewald
04-12-2010, 06:50 PM
My print was sent today as well.

Mark

Christopher Walrath
04-12-2010, 10:00 PM
Thanks, guys.

david James lee
04-12-2010, 10:21 PM
can't wait for mine.....!

Christopher Walrath
04-13-2010, 11:53 PM
If it shows up with tequila stains and frayed edges, you'll know border patrol enjoyed it as well. ;p

markrewald
04-24-2010, 05:26 PM
Haven't seen a posting here for sometime just wondering if BPE#10 has been closed.

Christopher Walrath
04-24-2010, 06:30 PM
No, still quite a few prints to be sent and received yet. This hasn't proven to be an overly chatty thread in the past anyway. I wish it were more so but it is what it is.

Laurent
04-25-2010, 02:08 PM
It would be nce to have news of my print. I know a print sent the same day reached the same country, so I hope the other one is not lost !

Christopher Walrath
04-25-2010, 02:49 PM
No word, Laurent. PM was sent.