PDA

View Full Version : Blind Print Exchange Round 10 - Status and Updates

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6

archaeo
04-25-2010, 04:31 PM
Laurent,

Just got back from holiday to find your prints waiting for me - arrived some time ago.
Very impressed with them, thanks... :-)
Hope to send my prints out next week.

Regards - Archaeo

Christopher Walrath
04-25-2010, 08:49 PM
I hope you had a great holiday. I've noted you receiving prints on my list.

naugastyle
04-25-2010, 09:36 PM
I feel the same way, considering mine only traveled a few hundred miles...would like to know if it was at least received.

Christopher Walrath
04-25-2010, 09:48 PM
So would I. But archaeo was on holiday so let's trust that word will be given soon.

naugastyle
04-25-2010, 09:59 PM
True, although it's unlikely for an American to have a 2 month holiday... :)

Christopher Walrath
04-25-2010, 10:04 PM
Hmmmmmm. Yeah, there's a point.

Laurent
04-26-2010, 02:25 AM
Laurent,

Just got back from holiday to find your prints waiting for me - arrived some time ago.
Very impressed with them, thanks... :-)
Hope to send my prints out next week.

Regards - Archaeo

Thanks for the confirmation, archaeo !!

photobum
04-27-2010, 03:11 PM
Mine is winging it's way west as I write.

david James lee
04-27-2010, 07:53 PM
looks like mine was stolen in the always reliable mexican mail. lucky me, i am getting another one, thanks to the kindness of BPX. this is a first class forum, glad to be a part of it.

markrewald
04-29-2010, 08:23 PM
Got home today and checked the mail and there was a... how can I put this... awesome! print from Jim (a.k.a. Photobum). Matted platinum print that took my breath away when I opened the envelope. I will most definitely mat my next print in the next round of BPE. Jim I thought i was the only one from Aurora Colorado on APUG. I will drop Mike an email.

Again thanks for the wonderful print!

Haven't heard if my print made it to it's destination yet.

Christopher Walrath
04-29-2010, 09:16 PM
OK. The following have not sent.

photomem
seadd
No Digital
pesphoto
joelr
darinwc
archaeo
Ken Nadvornick
bill williams
rlibersky

The following have not stated they have received a print yet.

photomem
rtbadman
seadd
No Digital
Thomas Moraitis
david James lee
photobum
djhopscotch
mckenna
pesphoto
Ektagraphic
mcfactor
darinwc
paul_c5x4
apconan
rlibersky
rst

I you do not belong on these lists let me know. Be sure to drop a word to the person who sent you a print when you receive it. They would like to hear from you as well. Take the time.

Thomas Moraitis
04-30-2010, 03:09 AM
I have not received any print yet. When I do, I'll let the sender, you and everybody else in this thread know :-).

paul_c5x4
04-30-2010, 03:59 AM
Still waiting - When a print is received, I'll post here.

Christopher Walrath
04-30-2010, 06:36 AM
Thanks, guys. I appreciate your patience. I can't really start getting on people's cases (read with sarcasm please) until I finally hope to print my spring postcards this weekend (only slightly ;p overdue).

photobum
04-30-2010, 09:24 AM
Mark, Thank you for the very kind words about my print. I'm glad the P.O. was unable to break through the plywood.

Mike is very good people. You may have better luck finding him on the Large Format Forum. To Mike anything under 8x20 is medium format.

mckenna
04-30-2010, 11:03 AM
Sorry !!!!!!

I received Roger Thoms print several weeks ago but have been working 15 hr days. Great print, I worked in a plant like the one in the pic. when I was much younger. The sounds and the smells come flooding back, thanks Roger.

mckenna

Christopher Walrath
04-30-2010, 11:02 PM
Cool, Pat. Thanks for the heads up. I've update you. You have both sent and received. Thanks.

bill williams
05-05-2010, 11:52 AM
I sent my print out some 2 or 3 weeks ago. It should have been received by now.

Ken Nadvornick
05-06-2010, 05:30 PM
OK. So I finally dragged my sorry a** across the finish line...

I just now posted my print to parts unknown. (Well, not precisely unknown. I know exactly where I sent it. I've been there myself.)

So I'm done for this round, having both received and sent prints. Thanks once again for your time and effort in organizing/herding the cats, Chris.

Ken

Christopher Walrath
05-07-2010, 07:08 PM
Thanks for the alert, Ken. I have updated your name to done for this round.