PDA

View Full Version : Blind Print Exchange Round 10 - Status and Updates

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6]

djhopscotch
05-12-2010, 10:38 AM
Received two lovely close ups from Archaeo yesterday. Good work.

Christopher Walrath
05-12-2010, 04:46 PM
OK. Little by little we're getting there. Here's the I have not sent list.
photomem
seadd
No Digital
pesphoto
joelr
darinwc
bill williams
rlibersky
(Total - 8)

And this is the not received (or at least have not indicated as such) list. I think this list moght actually be shorter than it is by a couple of names.
photomem
rtbadman
seadd
No Digital
Thomas Moraitis
david James lee
photobum
pesphoto
Ektagraphic
mcfactor
darinwc
paul_c5x4
apconan
rlibersky
rst
(Total - 15)

If you are on either of these lists in error (i.e. I have sent/received my print) more than likely it is because I have not received word as to the contrary. Although I have been known to overlook a minute detail from time to time. No, really. Don't be so shocked.

The following participants have both sent and received prints and thus have fulfilled their obligations for this round.
lorirfrommontana
naugastyle
Romary
ghostcount
Christopher Walrath
kraker
delphine
Black Dog
Laurent
markrewald
mckenna
Ken Navordnick
archaeo
djhopscotch
(14 of 32)

Signups for BPX11 have commenced. Just make sure you take care of Round 10 before continuing. I hope you all can join in the fun this next time around as well. Many of you already have.

david James lee
05-14-2010, 09:34 PM
for some reason, the mexican postal service sent back my print to texas and is probably now in my cousin's home in los angeles. i will not be able to pick it up until i fly up there, but i think you can say mine is received.

Christopher Walrath
05-14-2010, 09:40 PM
Thanks, David. You're off the list now.

Christopher Walrath
05-31-2010, 08:26 AM
OK. We are way behind here, folks. And there a lot of names left out. I have sent PM's to everyone. At this point this is what needs to be done for those who have not sent.

PM me stating such. Then either make a print in the next week or so or send along the print you received from they whom were assigned you.

To those who have not received, PM me and we'll sort things out. I know whether or no your sender has done such, that is if I have heard anything at all.

Let's close this round up, shall we.

Christopher Walrath
06-02-2010, 08:19 PM
Well, the PM's I sent drummed a small response. Here's the updated list.

Not Sent

photomem
seadd
No Digital
pesphoto
joelr
rlibersky

Not Received

photomem
rtbadman
seadd
Thomas Moraitis
photobum
pesphoto
Ektagraphic
mcfactor
paul_c5x4
rlibersky
rst

Again, I think these lists are smaller than indicated here. I have had a couple of responses that prints were sent or received previously.

Christopher Walrath
07-20-2010, 09:07 PM
A lot of unconcluded business on this exchange. I will fire one last round of inquiries to those who have not responded yet. I hope to get a lot of good answers.

Jarvman
07-21-2010, 07:53 AM
I've received a print and will be sending mine out by Friday. Cheers

Christopher Walrath
07-21-2010, 07:43 PM
I've received a print and will be sending mine out by Friday. Cheers

For Round 11? This is the round 10 thread.

Jarvman
07-22-2010, 05:19 AM
Sorry Chris, got muddled! yes round 11 indeed

Christopher Walrath
10-01-2010, 07:12 PM
Well, I think Round 10 is a wash. There were a couple who did not receive prints and I am so sorry for that. I guess that's a chance we all take and I hope that nothing serious has happened that prevened those from fulfilling their obligation. Let us consider this round finally closed.