PDA

View Full Version : New Yearly Subscription Service

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]

premo
09-29-2010, 08:32 AM
I tried to pay for a subscription thru paypal, only to be informed that us dollars are an invalid currency. I guess I will have to wait until us currency---probably sometime after november 4, 2012.

MattKing
09-29-2010, 07:40 PM
I tried to pay for a subscription thru paypal, only to be informed that us dollars are an invalid currency. I guess I will have to wait until us currency---probably sometime after november 4, 2012.

You probably did what I did - you clicked on "Order" without first clicking on the price (in the box) to highlight it.

The system should give a different error message - "no amount chosen" rather than "invalid currency".

I think this is one of those things on Sean's "To-Do" list.

premo
10-01-2010, 10:28 AM
Thanks, I'll try that

gurkenprinz
11-10-2010, 07:02 AM
I have so much fun doing the postcard exchange and others, and have learned so much on here that I have become a subscriber just yesterday!

alan c. davis
11-11-2010, 01:04 AM
Yes, I haven't been around here for a couple of years but it's nice to be back amongst film (with no need to make apologies) users again. So I've hit the subscriber buttons.

kiku
02-26-2013, 05:10 PM
Sean, I believe it was sometime late last week that I re-subsctibed using my VISA card. To date it seems my account has not been updated??? Howard Tanger

kiku
02-27-2013, 05:39 PM
Sean, I believe it was sometime late last week that I re-subsctibed using my VISA card. To date it seems my account has not been updated??? Howard Tanger
BUMP

MattKing
02-27-2013, 08:03 PM
BUMP

I sent a note (a "Report Post") to the moderators about your posts - they won't necessarily see it otherwise. You can always report your own post when you need to draw a moderator's attention to your post.

A post in the "feedback" sub-forum would also be more likely to be seen.

Sean
02-27-2013, 10:07 PM
BUMP

Hi Howard, I got it but did not know your apug name. I tried contacting you but never heard back so am glad you posted here. I'll sort your account out now. Thanks for your support.

Sean

Sean
02-27-2013, 10:10 PM

In that case you could just send it direct to my paypal email address photocentricltd@gmail.com be sure to leave a note it is for user account "premo". Thanks

Sean