PDA

View Full Version : New Yearly Subscription Service

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

modafoto
06-09-2004, 07:56 AM
Hi

I got my account transactions yesterday and I found out that I donated 86 danish kroner to this site. In Denmark that's equal to 3½ rolls of Kodak Tri-X or T-Max 400. This is kinda cheap for a years subscription to a quality page with only small banners and no pop-ups.

To Aggie:
Mit røde hår (My red hair)

Jeg er vild med at tage billeder af søde piger i sexet tøj!

Greetings Morten

gma
06-13-2004, 07:13 PM
Sean,

My check for a two year subscription will be in the mail Monday morning. Thanks for the great work.

gma

Sean
06-13-2004, 07:24 PM
Sean,

My check for a two year subscription will be in the mail Monday morning. Thanks for the great work.

gma

bobfowler
06-21-2004, 07:31 PM
This site is great - a true breath of fresh air. Count me in, $$$ from NJ on the way via Paypal...

Sean
06-21-2004, 08:27 PM
Thanks Bob, still a lot of work to do and am glad everyone has always been so patient in that regard :)

jss
06-21-2004, 11:55 PM
count me in. i was elated when i found this site. i feel 'at home' here more than anywhere else. the people are great and the site is fairly easy to deal with. i run my own little server that's for friends (and some friends-of-friends).. small websites, a couple databases, some domains, etc. in a colo in california. so i know what it's like to pay for service. so today i'm doing my part and supporting your site. keep up the good work!

kjsphoto
06-23-2004, 03:27 AM
Just paid! Thanks Sean for this great site! I am telling everyoen I know that still uses or wants to learn abotu film to this site! Hopefully we can win film back one person at a time!

hortense
06-23-2004, 06:44 PM
You site is good. However, I am satified with the other souces of information exchange. Therefore, do not count on me (and probably several others) for a subscription.

Aggie
06-24-2004, 01:53 AM
You site is good. However, I am satified with the other souces of information exchange. Therefore, do not count on me (and probably several others) for a subscription.
It's all voluntary. No one has to pay. Those of us who choose to contribute do it freely. I for one wish to contribute to in a small way say thank you to Sean and all of his hard work. He does this with no pay. I'm sure if you find other sources more satisfying, that is again your choice. No one here has demanded a thing of you. I'm sure that a newbie to this site would want to wait more than a few hours to make the kind of statement that involved others.

gma
07-05-2004, 05:52 PM
I hope my check has arrived by now.

gma
George Anderson

Sean
07-05-2004, 06:10 PM
so gma is George Anderson :) updating your status now, thanks!

dr bob
07-12-2004, 07:53 AM
Please be advised that I submitted a check for $36.00 US for a three year sub. It was sent regular airmail on july 9.

Please keep up the good work,

Annemarieke
07-12-2004, 10:30 AM
12 Dollars have just come to you from Holland.
Keep up the good work Sean. APUG is GREAT!
Anne Marieke

JHannon
07-15-2004, 12:41 PM
Payment via Paypal to APUG. I have been with you from the beginning. A wonderful site and resource.

Sincerely,
John Hannon
"JHannon"

Aggie
08-05-2004, 05:22 PM
Excelent Information-- As always.

It never ceases to amaze me how well informed and helpful this place is. I shudder to think how this thread might have been treated on photonet. This is without a doubt the best forum on the web with the best membership.

Oooh shoot now I need a hanky.

The above is a direct quote from our erstwihile mrcallow. It about sums up what a lot of us feel about this website. Sean was hoping for 100 subscribers to off set his out of pocket expenditures. It only takes 15 more to say thank you in a big way to Sean for all his hard work.

Wonder if we can hit the 15 extra subscribers before the Anniversary on sept. 7th?

jd callow
08-05-2004, 06:15 PM
The above is a direct quote from our erstwihile mrcallow...

Wonder if we can hit the 15 extra subscribers before the Anniversary on sept. 7th?

erstwihile? I'm not late, missing or gone... well, I'm usually late, often missing and generally gone.

Aggie
08-05-2004, 06:43 PM
ok so my misspellings are legendary. -erstwhile- I mean it in a good way.

Gary892
08-05-2004, 06:52 PM
Sean, my payment was just made, not only to help support the site but to say thank you for all your hard work and effort.

Gary

Sean
08-05-2004, 07:28 PM
thanks guys :)

galyons
08-05-2004, 07:53 PM
Sean,
My subscription is off to you via PayPal. I couldn't resist Aggie's "Public Television'esque" plea. ( I was really holding out for the 2 CD and video offer!!) Since APUG and I share the same date of origination, I'm sure that this was meant to be! :D

Cheers,
Geary