PDA

View Full Version : New Yearly Subscription Service

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

rogueish
08-06-2004, 06:22 AM
OK! OK! I'll break out the strong box, and tell the guards to watch all exits as I count out the incredibly expensive yearly subscription. Alright now here we go... $0.01, $0.02... Would you be upset if I was to FedEx (Canada Post has no sense of humour) you 1200 Canadian pennies? Oh, wait, after the exchange, that would be about 200,000 Canadian pennies...
OK fine, :rolleyes: Paypal on the way
After several other sites, this is the best all round. Now Sean, stop blushing, it really is a great site. Well worth the bank breaking ;) rate of a WHOLE $12 US (or in my case about $16 CDN.)

bmac
08-18-2004, 11:25 PM
Bump!

jd callow
08-18-2004, 11:33 PM
B_Mac has donated another 9.98 via his purchase of a photo on my ebay auctions.

The man just can't stop giving...

Jorge
08-18-2004, 11:36 PM
B_Mac has donated another 9.98 via his purchase of a photo on my ebay auctions.

The man just can't stop giving...

Can I just have you make me a print and charge me for it? I want the one with the electric stairs. Looks like it was taken in a subway.

jd callow
08-19-2004, 06:36 AM
Can I just have you make me a print and charge me for it? I want the one with the electric stairs. Looks like it was taken in a subway.

Jorge,
I have 4 -- pick one.

Jorge
08-19-2004, 12:34 PM
Jorge,
I have 4 -- pick one.

First one from the left. I love that pic. PM me your address the check will go out tomorrow.

noblebeast
08-19-2004, 12:39 PM
Hey Mr Callow - if you're taking orders, do you have any more prints of trucks, 40's-50's vintage? Step sides a plus! Let me know...

Joe

jd callow
08-19-2004, 01:10 PM
start a new thread for this please ;)

If you want your hard earned money to benefit Apug and get a precious analogue print to boot go here and read up:

My Ebay Kung Fu (http://www.apug.org/forums/showthread.php?t=7014)

More cars and trucks will be going up this weekend to coincide with the woodward ave. dream cruise.

Rich Long
08-21-2004, 11:40 AM
Today I quit lurking as a visitor. Registered and subscribed - looks like you're ALMOST there to your goal of 100 subscribers.

Now I'll be lurking as a member.

roy
08-21-2004, 04:19 PM
Today I quit lurking as a visitor. Registered and subscribed - looks like you're ALMOST there to your goal of 100 subscribers.
Now I'll be lurking as a member.

As you have posted a message, I would suggest your lurking days are at an end !!

anyte
08-21-2004, 05:46 PM
I'd be much happier paying with a check if it doesn't pose any difficulties. I'm in the US.

Rich Long
08-21-2004, 09:58 PM
As you have posted a message, I would suggest your lurking days are at an end !!

[Homer Simpson voice] DOHHH!!! I'm an idiot... [/Homer Simpson voice]
I guess the jig's up now. May as well chime in now and again. :D

Sean
08-22-2004, 04:25 AM
I'd be much happier paying with a check if it doesn't pose any difficulties. I'm in the US.
No problem at all. Just use the instructions here:

http://www.apug.org/forums/subscriptions.php?

sparx
08-25-2004, 08:21 AM
Finally got through the PayPal process (on the fourth attempt. I don't think my old computer liked it.). Now subscribed! :D

Aggie
08-25-2004, 01:00 PM
How close are you Sean, to the 100 subscriber goal? Sept 7th is fast approaching.

Sean
08-25-2004, 03:36 PM
Hi Aggie, just updated the count. We've hit 102 :)

We're looking pretty good! We have some cushion now which will come in very handy if moving to a dedicated server is required. I estimate our current hosting plan can hold us for another year before we need to upgrade to a larger plan. The larger plan should hold us for another year or two, and then if APUG is still growing we'll end up on a dedicated server (which will not be cheap, but with the subscriptions coming in we should be fine). The member subscriptions show how much support the community has, and reaffirms that we are here to stay! Thanks everyone!

anyte
08-25-2004, 04:44 PM
No problem at all. Just use the instructions here:

http://www.apug.org/forums/subscriptions.php?

Thank you. I should make it to the post office tomorrow or Friday. I'll let you know though.

Aggie
08-25-2004, 06:36 PM
Hi Aggie, just updated the count. We've hit 102 :)

We're looking pretty good! We have some cushion now which will come in very handy if moving to a dedicated server is required. I estimate our current hosting plan can hold us for another year before we need to upgrade to a larger plan. The larger plan should hold us for another year or two, and then if APUG is still growing we'll end up on a dedicated server (which will not be cheap, but with the subscriptions coming in we should be fine). The member subscriptions show how much support the community has, and reaffirms that we are here to stay! Thanks everyone!I've been watching the growing numbers. Last year for the aniversary date of Sept. 7th we had around 950 members. It took til mid Oct. to hit 1000. We have picked up so far nearing 1600 in the last year. I am curious as to how many it will be Sept. 7th.

You may need to revise when you would make a jump to a new server type. At this rate which is nearly doubling, you have a lot of people joining. It would be nice if more subscribed so that evenutal move would not be a burden on you finacially.

FrankB
09-01-2004, 03:47 PM
+1

Bob Wagner
09-02-2004, 08:26 AM
+ another 1