PDA

View Full Version : September workshop on Oregon coast

Eric Rose
05-31-2004, 05:47 PM
I don't know if this falls into the member organized thing or not but I would like to mention a workshop I am taking from Don Kirby and Stu Levy during the last week of September. It's at Coos Bay on the Oregon coast. This is a location I have wanted to go to for some time. Many of the heavy weights in photography have made stunning images there.

Since I am going it would be really cool if some of the APUG bunch could join up too and we could finally meet each other. I met Aggie at last years Bruce Barnbaum course and it was a blast.

Don and Stu are excellent photographers and have been doing workshops for years. Check out Don's website at www.donkirbyphotography.com for all the details and a look at his work.

Eric Rose
06-15-2004, 02:56 PM

Capocheny
06-05-2006, 04:25 PM
Hi Eric,

Do you have any further details you can email me? It sounds like it'd be an interesting venture. :)

BTW... we have Per Volquartz coming out to Vancouver in September to do a workshop.

Cheers

blaze-on
06-06-2006, 01:21 AM
I just left Coos bay last Thursday. One of my favorite spots and Sunset Bay State Park was a comfy place to camp (Free hot (clean) showers).

Less than five minutes from Cape Arago, where you hike down to shore acres/simpson beach.

I had a bit or rain over five days on the coast...but I was there then so therefore "ideal" conditions.

A great place to go.