PDA

View Full Version : Paypal? Pretty please?

mjs
03-30-2010, 01:50 PM
It would save time and effort if you folks accepted Paypal for payment. You take credit cards; why not Paypal?

Mike

David A. Goldfarb
03-30-2010, 02:04 PM
Just a suggestion, you could get a PayPal debit card for merchants that don't take PayPal directly, if you want to pay for things out of a positive PayPal balance.

Ektagraphic
03-30-2010, 02:05 PM
Paypal would be easy....

fotch
03-30-2010, 02:13 PM
It would save time and effort if you folks accepted Paypal for payment. You take credit cards; why not Paypal?

Mike

Sure, OK, I take PayPal, send me a payment. :D

BradS
03-30-2010, 02:37 PM
Freestyle do accept paypal. I paid for the last two order from them from my Paypal balance.

Colin Corneau
03-30-2010, 02:59 PM
BradS - how? I too was stymied in a Paypal attempt while shopping at their site.

Sparky
03-30-2010, 03:30 PM
Just a suggestion, you could get a PayPal debit card for merchants that don't take PayPal directly, if you want to pay for things out of a positive PayPal balance.

David - Google Checkout works great too and is a bona fide credit card merchant - super simple to set up on both ends too. in case you wanted options. I think a lot of people are a bit leery about paypal... so if it's revenue you wouldn't otherwise be getting.. well...

BradS
03-30-2010, 04:21 PM
BradS - how? I too was stymied in a Paypal attempt while shopping at their site.

hmmm, It has been a couple of months and my mind doesn't retain details. I know for sure I paid with paypal though (funds were spent without the accounting department at home knowing about it! :) ) .

maybe, I used my paypal debit card????

Given that others are having trouble, that is the most likely explanation.