PDA

View Full Version : kodak retina lenses fit kodak instamatic reflex

spoolman
04-29-2010, 06:34 PM
Can anyone tell me if lenses for a Kodak Retina 35 mm camera will fit a Kodak Instamatic Reflex camera ?

Thanks,

Doug:)

Lars Daniel
04-29-2010, 06:53 PM
On the Retina I have, the lens is fixed...

elekm
04-29-2010, 08:50 PM
As I recall, most of the lenses for the Retina S rangefinder and the Retina S, III and IV SLRs should fit the Retina Reflex Instamatic. But I say "should" because I misplaced the Instamatic, so I can't verify this for sure.

jcorll
05-03-2010, 07:44 AM
What models exactly? As with Lars, The Retina I have, (Retina II) the lens is fixed.

But I suppose if you had a hacksaw... :D

Whiteymorange
05-03-2010, 08:55 AM
As Mike has said, the lenses from the Retina II SLR and after fit the Retina S and the Retina Instamatic. The older Retina I, II, IIc, IIC, IIIc, IIIC, as well as the first Retina SLR use a changeable front element instead of a changeable lens. These are interchangeable within that sub-set of cameras, but they cannot be used on the later SLR's - and vise versa. Since the entire lens changes on the later SLR cameras (and the Retina S) the issue of Schneider or Rodenstock lenses is immaterial on these cameras.

spoolman
05-03-2010, 05:31 PM
Thanks all for your answers.I was looking for a larger base of lenses to fit my two Kodak Instamatic reflex cameras that take 126 film cartridges and these answers solve that problem.

Thanks again,

Doug :)

Anscojohn
05-03-2010, 06:18 PM
Can anyone tell me if lenses for a Kodak Retina 35 mm camera will fit a Kodak Instamatic Reflex camera ?

Thanks,

Doug:)
Yes.