PDA

View Full Version : How do you know when the yearly sub is due?

Wade D
05-20-2010, 02:43 AM
Does APUG send out reminders for when the subscription is due? I don't know exactly when I became a subscriber so any info will be helpful. Am I current or do I need to send in again?
Thanks
Wade D

Kevin Caulfield
05-20-2010, 03:52 AM
You should get an email, but it doesn't necessarily always work smoothly. I think there is some way to check your status on your profile page.

Tony Egan
05-20-2010, 04:47 AM
My APUG > Paid Subscriptions (under Miscellaneous on the left)

arigram
05-20-2010, 05:15 AM
Two large gentlemen in black suits with a pipe and blowtorch in their hands, appear on your doorstep.

Wade D
05-20-2010, 09:06 PM
Two large gentlemen in black suits with a pipe and blowtorch in their hands, appear on your doorstep.
LOL!!!:D

Oh, and thanks Tony. Found it.

Wade D
07-07-2010, 02:10 AM
My subscription lapsed for a few weeks due to lack of funds but I have it back now.:)

M.A.Longmore
07-09-2010, 10:15 AM
Welcome Back Wade,

My membership expired, and I was a bit of a SlackAss about paying
to use the site, but I renewed.
Then, last week a member posted a free timer, so I thought I would just pay for the shipping charge. But, Alas the member was more than happy to send it, absolutely free of cost to someone that needed it.
That made me realize the value of a paid membership. This week I noticed a member was looking for some 4X5 Ektachrome Tungsten, I had some in the
freezer unused in the past three years.
So I sent a PM that I had it available, I almost asked for payment on shipping.
But, realized the least I could do is send out a few sheets of film to someone
that pays to support APUG.
Just A Wee Bit O' Karma At Work. But every little bit helps to make APUG,
A Better Place !

Enjoy The Weekend

Ron

From The Long Island Of New York

flyinfiddlesticks
02-05-2013, 01:33 AM

haha, not yet a subscriber but this totally cracked me up! :P