PDA

View Full Version : BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE ROUND 11 (BPX11) - STATUS AND UPDATES

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

Kevin Kehler
07-20-2010, 01:12 AM
Mine's printed, just haven't made it to the post office yet.

Christopher Walrath
07-20-2010, 10:04 PM
Mine are printed. Probably won't mail until beginning of August. Money be tight, yo.

Christopher Walrath
07-20-2010, 10:06 PM
I received my prints last week and love them. will be sending mine out tommorow or monday for sure.

I have updated you on the sent list. Thanks for the heads up. Keep it goin' folks.

Yeah!

lorirfrommontana
07-21-2010, 12:13 AM
I will get mine printed this next week. I won't get them sent until the end of the month though. I haven't forgotten!

Black Dog
07-21-2010, 10:24 AM
Will send mine by the end of next week.

Christopher Walrath
07-21-2010, 08:40 PM
That's quite alright, guys. As mentioned before, I'm there as well.

Kevin Kehler
07-29-2010, 03:34 PM
Prints from Mr. Kauffman arrived today, very nice shots of the Florida Everglades.

Laurent
08-03-2010, 06:00 AM
Whoa, Today I'm a winner. A wonderful print all the way from France. Thanks Laurent. BTW, did you notice that when viewed from the side the leaf stem seems to lift off the paper. I think the bend in the stem right at the highlight causes that.

My print went out 32 days ago, still no word. I wonder if the Post Office ate another print?

Thanks Photobum. I did not notice the difference, but it might be because, for me, this is a vertical print... Now I keep turning it in different ways to see it differently !

BTW, Chris, I posted my print ;-)... Sorry for the delay, I've been away for 3 weeks and, although i managed to send, I could not get a connection in 3 weeks...

Cheers
Laurent

Christopher Walrath
08-03-2010, 01:25 PM
Quite alright, my friend. I have marked you from the naughty list. You're on the nice list. ;p

labcoat
08-03-2010, 04:19 PM
I have finally made my print (last week already, actually) and I'm hoping to deliver it this weekend or sometime next week. It's time for a road trip!

Christopher Walrath
08-03-2010, 07:20 PM
Now that would be cool. Just let me know when it is delivered and take your camera with you. Kinda like a Photographers Clearinghouse Sweepstakes thing or sumthin'. ;p

labcoat
08-08-2010, 10:46 PM
I delivered my print today. It was a really nice drive and I did take my camera with me. Unfortunately I didn't have time to stop to take pictures, because I had to go straight to work afterwards.

This was fun. I'm looking forward to the next round!

Christopher Walrath
08-08-2010, 11:07 PM
Thanks for the update.

lorirfrommontana
08-13-2010, 11:31 PM
Well, I finally got my prints sent today!!! I actually sent 3 because I couldn't decide which ones to send! We are going to be moving soon so I probably won't be able to participate in the next exchange :-(

5stringdeath
08-14-2010, 11:46 AM
Wow, I just received two awesome prints from Berlin! Thanks so much Jannis --- going out to get some nice frames later today!

(I also want to commend you on the packing job, hehe. It was an exercise in anticipation opening up all the layers :-)

Christopher Walrath
08-14-2010, 05:35 PM
Thanks, guys.

Kevin Kehler
08-15-2010, 01:35 AM
Print finally sent; terribly sorry to my recipient but it is sent.

JNaetke
08-17-2010, 01:27 AM
Wow, I just received two awesome prints from Berlin! Thanks so much Jannis --- going out to get some nice frames later today!

(I also want to commend you on the packing job, hehe. It was an exercise in anticipation opening up all the layers :-)

Sure thing - it was a pleasure to make and pepare them. I`m glad you like them :)

Mats_A
08-18-2010, 09:34 AM
I just rcvd a beautiful print from Gareth and now I feel like s..t.
This was my first Blind print ex and I had no idea about the level of prints being involved. I would like to apologise to the reciever of my postcard and if I'm allowed to participate again I will make a much better job of it.

Thanks again Gareth for the beatiful clown. And I loved the feel of the paper.

r

Mats

Jarvman
08-18-2010, 01:58 PM
Cheers Mats, glad you like it. That Foma 123 is some beautiful paper. I'm reprinting most of my portfolio on it. Don't fret about the print you sent. I felt I needed to make a good job this time round after my last BPEX print got mangled in the post! Thanks to randy for my print of Mexican ruins, the developing technique used for the film has produced a really interesting ultra-contrasty interpretation of the subject.