PDA

View Full Version : BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE ROUND 11 (BPX11) - STATUS AND UPDATES

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8

ccross
08-30-2010, 01:41 PM
Chris,

Sorry, I guess I forgot to post, I did receive my print about a month ago.

Thanks,
Craig

Black Dog
09-01-2010, 07:06 AM
I'm pretty certain I have recieved mine though having relocated from Derbyshire to Oxfordshire to Dorset to Scotland I've been in a bit of a whirl recently lol!

David William White
09-01-2010, 11:47 AM
My mailman brought me a print from sage (aka Greg). And big-as-life 16x20, no less. Terrific job on framing the woods and on achieving an impressive level of enlargement. The postcard is a nice bonus, too. Thanks very much Greg.

Christopher Walrath
09-04-2010, 09:05 PM
OK. Here's the update.

Not Sent:
markrewald
Heiko Stock
gurkenprinz
Chris Lange
MattKing
gr82bart
Black Dog (relocating)

Not Received:
markrewald
lorirfrommontana
paul c5x4
RTMoynihan
JNaetke
Chris Lange
anikin
MattKing
Thomas Moraitis
Fleath
Kevin Kehler
Laurent
gr82bart

Makin' my life easy: (Both sent and received and, really, JUST KIDDING)
Paul Cocklin
Kvistgaard
UKJohn
rst
swittmann
ghostcount
photobum
5stringdeath
kauffman v36
labcoat
shimoda
Jarvman
christopher walrath
bill williams
djhopscotch
ccross
David William White
sage

As usual, if you are on either of these lists incorrectly, let me know so I can check you off. I do miss things occasionally. As Matt was kind enough to point out that the Round 10 exchange was in danger of being the Blond Print Exchange. Hey, the O is right next to the I. Geez.

Kevin Kehler
09-04-2010, 09:52 PM
I have received prints from Kaufman v36.

Laurent
09-05-2010, 01:31 AM
OK. Here's the update.

Not Received:
Laurent

As usual, if you are on either of these lists incorrectly, let me know so I can check you off. I do miss things occasionally. As Matt was kind enough to point out that the Round 10 exchange was in danger of being the Blond Print Exchange. Hey, the O is right next to the I. Geez.

Now, now now, Laurent. I thought you would never tell. ;p

Well, looks like things are shaping up. A few more knocked off the list.

I knew it was infamous !!!

I've received a print from Kevin Kehler (and posted about this in the thread) : will I escape the spanking ? :unsure:

Laurent :outlaw:

markrewald
09-07-2010, 12:14 PM
Sorry for the delay, I did receive my print. And now I know why everyone raves about Forte's Polywarmtone! I am most certainly going to pick that paper up when ADOX gets it out the door. Thanks Bill!

Now for my print... I am actually heading out the door to the post office right now. =)

Black Dog
09-07-2010, 03:06 PM
I sent mine back in July.

Christopher Walrath
09-07-2010, 03:43 PM
Ok, folks. I'll update when I get home. Thanks all.

Alex Bishop-Thorpe
09-09-2010, 01:32 AM
Received! A gorgeous infrared print from David (Djhopskoth) - I'm damn impressed. I was a big fan of your postcard in this past postcard exchange, so this print is going up on my wall.

lorirfrommontana
09-09-2010, 12:08 PM
I just received 3 beautiful prints from Mark Rewald. They are all 3 prints from Denver. I really like them and can't wait to frame and hang in my new house!! Thank you so much. I love this exchange and hope to be able to participate in round 13 as I have to sit out of round 12.

Christopher Walrath
09-09-2010, 12:20 PM
And the list keeps dwindling. As I had hoped, a few that merely had not mentioned things. Which is fine and dandy. So here are the smaller, still, lists.

Not Sent:

Heiko Stock
gurkenprinz
Chris Lange
MattKing
gr82bart

Not Received:

paul c5x4
RTMoynihan
JNaetke
Chris Lange
anikin
MattKing
Thomas Moraitis
gr82bart

Fulfilled:

Paul Cocklin
Kvistgaard
UKJohn
rst
swittmann
ghostcount
photobum
5stringdeath
kauffman v36
labcoat
shimoda
Jarvman
christopher walrath
bill williams
djhopscotch
ccross
David William White
sage
Laurent
Kevin Kehler
markrewald
lorirfrommontana
Black Dog
Fleath

videocrew withdrew

So, let's try and wrap this up by the end of the month. Thanks again, folks, for making this exchange such a success.

markrewald
09-09-2010, 03:16 PM
Dang that was fast Lori! Figured you would not have gotten them until next week sometime. Go USPS!!!

Christopher Walrath
09-09-2010, 05:16 PM
USPS does rock. Given the option, I use them everytime.

lorirfrommontana
09-09-2010, 05:44 PM
They are fast! Arrived in perfect shape. The board in there was a great idea. I'll save it for exchange #13!

paul_c5x4
09-11-2010, 02:03 AM
And the list keeps dwindling. As I had hoped, a few that merely had not mentioned things. Which is fine and dandy. So here are the smaller, still, lists.

Not Received:
paul c5x4

A little tardy in responding to this, but.... I posted here (http://www.apug.org/forums/forum182/77401-blind-print-exchange-round-11-bpx11-status-updates-12.html#post1053267)
about receiving print(s).

Christopher Walrath
09-21-2010, 05:38 PM
Well, we have the following that have not sent.

Heiko Stock
gurkenprinz
Chris Lange
MattKing
gr82bart

And the following have not received.

RTMoynihan
JNaetke
Chris Lange
anikin
MattKing
Thomas Moraitis
gr82bart

All of these members have been sent PM's and I am still awaiting responses so those who are waiting on prints know as much as I do. Same for those waiting on word as to whether your print has been received. Rest assured that those on the not sent list are not in this exchange.

MattKing
09-22-2010, 07:36 PM
No PM to me Christopher.

That being said:

I've received two very interesting prints from Christopher Walrath himself. And a really nice note too.

There is a mystery though - at least one of those interesting prints (some interesting machinery) doesn't match the description in the note.

But I always like a good mystery :). If you want to solve it for me, feel free to PM me the details.

Thank you Chris.

AND...

I have today sent my print(s) in the international mail - hope they get there quickly!

Now to decide - should I sign up for the next round?

Christopher Walrath
09-24-2010, 09:43 AM
I've received two very interesting prints from Christopher Walrath himself. And a really nice note too.

There is a mystery though - at least one of those interesting prints (some interesting machinery) doesn't match the description in the note.

But I always like a good mystery :). If you want to solve it for me, feel free to PM me the details.

Wow, I did do that, didn't I. Wow. Imagine my lack of surprise. I hadn't really been firing on all eight this summer. The humidity here gets to me in spades.

So, I sent you 'Track Dryer - Detail'. I'll actually try and send you the other intended print and a write up on the one you got. Which was the other print, 'Cone and Needles' of the Ice Cracks?

Christopher Walrath
09-24-2010, 09:48 AM
Well, we have the following that have not sent.

Heiko Stock
gurkenprinz
Chris Lange
gr82bart

And the following have not received.

RTMoynihan
JNaetke
Chris Lange
anikin
Thomas Moraitis
gr82bart

List is getting shorter as we go.