PDA

View Full Version : BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE ROUND 11 (BPX11) - STATUS AND UPDATES

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]

Heiko Stock
09-24-2010, 10:02 AM
Hello Christopher,

Print is send and i hope the next time im not so late. But after an accident two month ago i was in the hospital again for the last weeks. But now the print is in
the post today!
Thank you very much for your work.

Best whishes
Heiko Stock

MattKing
09-24-2010, 01:01 PM
Wow, I did do that, didn't I. Wow. Imagine my lack of surprise. I hadn't really been firing on all eight this summer. The humidity here gets to me in spades.

So, I sent you 'Track Dryer - Detail'. I'll actually try and send you the other intended print and a write up on the one you got. Which was the other print, 'Cone and Needles' of the Ice Cracks?

Chris:

The print I received is most likely "Marshall Pond, Milford, Delaware - 2008". Don't worry about going through the trouble of sending me the 3rd print - I figure I'm one print ahead of the game anyways.

Thomas Moraitis
09-28-2010, 07:11 AM
...having received two great, generously sized prints from Matt King. Thanks Matt!

MattKing
09-28-2010, 12:14 PM
...having received two great, generously sized prints from Matt King. Thanks Matt!

Thanks Thomas - you are too kind.

And I'm impressed that they took only five days or so to get from the west coast of Canada to Luxembourg!

Christopher Walrath
09-29-2010, 08:04 PM
Heiko, we are all glad that you are OK. We had no idea, of course, we probably couldn't. But I am glad you are fine.

Hey, we're getting close on this round. Here are the outstanding lists.

Not Sent:

gurkenprinz
Chris Lange
gr82bart

Not Received:

RTMoynihan
JNaetke
Chris Lange
anikin
gr82bart

This probably won't be resolved before the signup deadline for round 12 but I will keep after people to get things concluded as soon as possible. Thanks for making this round another great success and I hope to see you guys in future rounds, those who have not signed up for round 12, that is.

gurkenprinz
11-04-2010, 03:07 AM
Dear all,

I just noticed I am on the not sent list, really sorry for not noticing earlier, but: I sent my print ages ago - to JNaetke in Berlin. It was actually an image taken in Berlin, I hoped he would find that funny. Damn that postal service for losing it!

@JNaetke: I will send another print your way, still have your address!

regards, and sorry again for not noticing earlier,

gurkenprinz

JNaetke
11-04-2010, 10:26 AM
Dear all,

I just noticed I am on the not sent list, really sorry for not noticing earlier, but: I sent my print ages ago - to JNaetke in Berlin. It was actually an image taken in Berlin, I hoped he would find that funny. Damn that postal service for losing it!

@JNaetke: I will send another print your way, still have your address!

regards, and sorry again for not noticing earlier,

gurkenprinz

Hey,
no biggie, I've had the postal service fail on me as well a few times...
I'm looking forward to the print :>

5stringdeath
11-04-2010, 02:12 PM
Hey,
no biggie, I've had the postal service fail on me as well a few times...
I'm looking forward to the print :>

I look at J's prints every day on my wall :)

JNaetke
11-04-2010, 03:53 PM
I look at J's prints every day on my wall :)

Hehe, thanks, that's good to hear :>

JNaetke
11-08-2010, 08:49 AM
The wait is over and I received my print and what a wonderful lith print it is Christian.
A great photograph.
Thanks a lot :)

Christopher Walrath
11-13-2010, 09:30 AM
Well this leaves with few loose ends indeed.

Not Sent:
Chris Lange
gr82bart

Not Received:
RTMoynihan
anikin
Chris Lange
gr82bart
(for all I know with Chris and Art. I have had no communication since signup with either.)

It's OK. There are always a couple of stragglers.

Christopher Walrath
12-06-2010, 09:34 PM
Well, I think at this point we need to close this exchange. My apologies to those who did not receive a print. If you do receive one, please let me know.