PDA

View Full Version : New Photograph in the "Print Exchange" gallery

Jim Moore
07-07-2004, 10:22 PM
There seems to be no activity in the "Print Exchange" gallery so I post my most recent print there. I currently have two available for exchange.

8x10 Printed on Oriental Seagull VC Fiber.

Thanks!

Jim

bmac
07-07-2004, 11:19 PM
Glad to see someone is posting a photo there, I'm still waiting for two prints to come from my last exchanges, and will post a new one as soon as I get them.

Sean
07-07-2004, 11:20 PM
I love owning prints from you guys and will be placing some in there as soon as possible :)

Jim Moore
07-07-2004, 11:25 PM
Great!

I can't wait to see what you guys will post. I truly enjoy the images that you have shared with everyone in the galleries and would swap prints with both of you at anytime.

Jim

Nige
07-07-2004, 11:29 PM
I got no takers from my last posting :( My Blind Print exchanges participants recieved them!

John McCallum
07-07-2004, 11:37 PM
I got no takers from my last posting :( My Blind Print exchanges participants recieved them!
What was that one Nige?

Nige
07-07-2004, 11:48 PM
it was a Wave... it rolled past the Print Exchange without anyone taking it for a ride!

John McCallum
07-08-2004, 03:18 PM
it was a Wave... it rolled past the Print Exchange without anyone taking it for a ride!
Hhmm- unfortunately didn't see it.

geraldatwork
07-08-2004, 03:28 PM
I would love to participate. Some of the other forums I visit also have print exchanges. My problem is I don't have nearly enough space to display my own prints. The exchanged prints would just be sitting in some box somewhere. Luckily there are some opportunities for getting prints displayed in local galleries. The town arts council also has a program which places artwork in local hospitals, libraries and some businesses. Otherwise my stuff wouldn't see the light of day.

Ole
07-08-2004, 07:34 PM
I was one of the lucky recipients of Nige's Wave on the group exchange.

But how can you know if you want a print based on a small internet picture? I know that noone wanted mine on the Print Exchange either; I guess I'll have to dump it on the group exchange too ;)

Gerald, I think there are more of my photos displayed in other apugger's homes than in my own... Most of my prints never see the light of day, and those that do are often mailed to someone here!

John McCallum
07-08-2004, 07:46 PM
I love owning prints from you guys and will be placing some in there as soon as possible :)
Don't know if I qualify or would have earned it yet - but me too :)