PDA

View Full Version : Monthly Shooting Assigment July August 2010

Pages : [1] 2

mike c
07-01-2010, 08:15 PM
Well here goes,last months MSA dealt with heads so I've chose to work on Foot Portraiture,its not very popular compared to Head shots but we spend more time on our feet than our heads and nobody that I know can walk on there head.I'm talking bare feet no shoes maybe scandals,big feet,little feet,fat feet skinny feet, your feet,wife's,husbands,friends, children,neighbors,group of feet,feet running,walking,flying, any thing that is creative of the unusual subject we call FEET.Any questions I'll try to answer.Human feet only.

Mike

mike c
07-01-2010, 08:27 PM
Foot pictures taken accidentally while the camera is striped around you neck wouldn't be eligible,besides there always out of focus.
Mike

mike c
07-02-2010, 04:52 PM
Any interested?

mike c
07-02-2010, 07:59 PM
OK we have one good spirited and sandy example,good one sly.
Mike

mike c
07-02-2010, 09:51 PM
Seeing how it is the summer vacation time (at least where I live here in the USA) people are vary busy,so I'm going to cut some of the restrictions of this assignment;

1.Can be of any kind of feet,but no snake's they don't have feet.
2.Can be of a accidentally shot with the camera strapped around your neck if there are no shoe's,sandals OK,I can not post a example of this because of my belly gets in the way.
3.The photo does not have to be all fulled with feet,just trying to emphasize feet.
I do hope to post some examples ,I've taken in the past when I was thinner.Tanks
Mike

nsouto
07-04-2010, 09:25 PM
Sorry, been AWOL for the weekend.
This should be fun! Hmmmm, got a few ideas but they might have to wait for my holiday beginning of August.
Meanwhile I'll see what I can scrounge around.

mike c
07-05-2010, 12:18 AM
Same with me Noons,with the 4 of July Holiday been to busy.
Mike

mike c
07-12-2010, 11:18 PM
Soccer players use there feet a lot,especially Spain's.
Mike

Chiron
08-04-2010, 01:21 PM
Hello all. I have been considering giving the MSA a whirl and was curious as to whom won this round and what the assignment for the next round will be?
Chiron

mike c
08-07-2010, 03:41 PM
Chiron,sorry to miss your post have been out of town for a week.The MSA actually lasts for 2 months that gives the participants time to shoot and post there photo's.at the end of Aug, I will pick what is the best photo and that person will host and announce the subject for Nov- Dec.The next MSA host has all ready been selected for Sept.-Oct.Its kind of a leap frog affair giving the the new host time to think up something special.Hope this answers your question Chiron,You can submit a photo any time,there is no sign ups ,just follow the the hosts outline of the subject chosen.The MSA host picks the subscribers photo which he likes the most and 2months later it is his turn to host.

Mike

mike c
08-13-2010, 05:52 PM
Well we have 2 1/2 weeks to the end of this MSA, still time to post and show what ya got (as far as feet or foot are concerned).

Mike

mike c
08-13-2010, 05:57 PM
brb2932,Sly,Bertus,nsuto,Barbaann have done wonderful jobs of bring to light the unsung hero of the body FEET.
Mike

mike c
08-15-2010, 02:18 PM
Getting a lot of creative ideas about feet here,zoopolis's low angle shot is much appreciated.
Mike

mike c
08-22-2010, 02:25 AM
A week and a half to get your FOOT through the door and into the MSA. So FEETS, DO YOUR STUFF!!!

mike c
08-31-2010, 09:42 PM
Well here we are at the end of one M.S.A. and the start of another, like to thank the participants that posted wonderful Feet photo’s.(FOOT)

Bertus’s, Hoofs photograph. Very creative using the hoof, leg and belly to frame the
distant horse. This clearly is a colorful Hoof (foot) Portrait.

Sly has entered Four Fabulous Furless Foto’s,like the first best Sandy Feet.

Barbara ann; Feet watching TV is a good way to relax the feet once in a while. The circle of feet in color is great, as is the use of selective focus in your Picnic Feet.

Zoopolis Stoned Feet is very unique ,the low angle and light color of cracked stone contrasts well with the darker shaded soft feet . Very interesting.

brbeck From the pebbles to the weathered wood to the three pairs of feet very simple and a pleasure to look.

nsouto Finally the colorful Pedicur. “Ah La Naturale “ . One beautiful duck pruning and sporting webb feet and a longer legged and footed cousin cleaning those long toe’s. Well done nsouto.

Like them all but just one,so brbeck has it,simple and pleasing to view.Brbeck you now have until November to chose your MSA theme .

Mike

mike c
08-31-2010, 11:08 PM
O yes,for got to mention that alan951 is the next MSA host for September ,October.
Mike

brbeck
09-01-2010, 08:08 AM
Thanks, I'm glad you like my photo. I think everyone did a great job, I loved all the photos. This was actually fun as I had to bride my daughter and nieces to take their shoes off at the playground.

mike c
09-01-2010, 06:46 PM
brbeck,I was wondering were you found such orderly feet in one spot.Very nice Photograph.

Mike

Eric Rose
09-01-2010, 07:09 PM
This was actually fun as I had to bride my daughter and nieces to take their shoes off at the playground.

Really?

brbeck
09-01-2010, 08:49 PM
I'm serious. None of them wanted to take their shoes off. I think we had popsicle when we got home.