PDA

View Full Version : South Houston Area

concreteangel
07-09-2010, 10:02 AM
I am trying to start a co-operative in the South Houston/Clear Lake area. My idea is simple, with the economy being what it is I thought it might benefit starting photographers to join a cop-op where space could be shared and thereby costs reduced. If you might be interested, send me an email!

fotch
07-09-2010, 01:31 PM
Hey concreteangel, welcome to APUG. Good luck with your project, seems like a good idea. Would be cool if that spread to more areas.

Valerie
08-03-2010, 09:44 AM
Contact the colleges in that area (UH-ClearLake, San Jac College, etc) ... I know that the photography students here in the NW areas of Houston are always looking for a space.

wclavey
08-20-2010, 07:48 PM
You might also want to contact Lee (ID: tropicpine, here on APUG) - - he has been trying to foment the idea of a shared space in the Houston area for a while. Now he is in the NW art of Houston, but he may have further ideas or info you can benefit from.

Murph
06-18-2011, 12:26 PM
Hey Wes!

You might also want to contact Lee (ID: tropicpine, here on APUG) - - he has been trying to foment the idea of a shared space in the Houston area for a while. Now he is in the NW art of Houston, but he may have further ideas or info you can benefit from.