PDA

View Full Version : It's Camera 7...

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

toro_mike
10-18-2010, 12:38 PM
Update

THE US AND CANADA
*1. The Banana - Manitoba, Canada
*2. Matt_King - BC, Canada
*3. lmn - WA, USA
*4. John_Nikon_F - WA, USA
*5. Brian Legge - WA, USA
*6. Flatulent1 - WA, USA
*7. Toro_mike - Colorado, USA
8. Cdholden - TN, USA
9. J_Rollinger - IL - USA
10. Ron LarFor4X5 -NY USA

EUROPE AND THE REST OF THE WORLD
Síle
*1. K_Jupiter (in Aachen) Germany
*2. Cmo - Germany
*3. Pcyco - Austria
*4. Sandholm - Switzerland
*5. Erik_Prestmo - Norway
6. Steve Smith - Isle of Wight
7. Black Dog - UK
8. Rai - Montserrat Spain
9. Mooseontheloose - Japan
10. Tony Egan - Australia

The camera is off to Tennessee today. We need to keep ahead as goodness knows how long the trip from NY to Ireland will take!

Mike

Síle
10-18-2010, 01:52 PM
Update

THE US AND CANADA
*1. The Banana - Manitoba, Canada
*2. Matt_King - BC, Canada
*3. lmn - WA, USA
*4. John_Nikon_F - WA, USA
*5. Brian Legge - WA, USA
*6. Flatulent1 - WA, USA
*7. Toro_mike - Colorado, USA
8. Cdholden - TN, USA
9. J_Rollinger - IL - USA
10. Ron LarFor4X5 -NY USA

EUROPE AND THE REST OF THE WORLD
Síle
*1. K_Jupiter (in Aachen) Germany
*2. Cmo - Germany
*3. Pcyco - Austria
*4. Sandholm - Switzerland
*5. Erik_Prestmo - Norway
6. Steve Smith - Isle of Wight
7. Black Dog - UK
8. Rai - Montserrat Spain
9. Mooseontheloose - Japan
10. Tony Egan - Australia

The camera is off to Tennessee today. We need to keep ahead as goodness knows how long the trip from NY to Ireland will take!

Mike

Well done Mike.. nicely turned around, very speedy.. almost too speedy!!

Ps.. Oh Crap!! We're in deep deep doo doo now....

Removed Account2
10-18-2010, 02:03 PM
As already stated Sile, the key to this is HOW LONG IT TAKES FROM NY TO IRELAND!!!
<wink>

cdholden
10-18-2010, 04:07 PM

Mike

Mike,
I don't think you need to worry. It should land in Ireland before it crosses that line between Norway and The Isle of Wight that causes parcels to spontaneously combust.

The North American Camera 7 now has as many stops as Camera 6 to finish!

Chris

Removed Account2
10-18-2010, 04:15 PM
That line Chris has its explanations....

You and I know that USAF has used the Royal British territories as a carrier since 1942.
Presrtntly they still keep fighter detachments there. Why?

To intercept lawful international trade, and outright STEAL mail! In this case it was we that got hit.
It might be a misunderstanding, but more likely one of you that is very well connected......

Yes we are pointing fingers here, but this is too suspicious, th\is cannot be just a fluke!

However, I just had a talk with our PM, our brand new fleet of destroyers with stealth capabilities will make a run off Irish waters, onboard are quite advanced AA rocketry.
Don't think you will slip past this line!

:-))

toro_mike
10-18-2010, 05:34 PM
That line Chris has its explanations....

You and I know that USAF has used the Royal British territories as a carrier since 1942.
Presrtntly they still keep fighter detachments there. Why?

To intercept lawful international trade, and outright STEAL mail! In this case it was we that got hit.
It might be a misunderstanding, but more likely one of you that is very well connected......

Yes we are pointing fingers here, but this is too suspicious, th\is cannot be just a fluke!

However, I just had a talk with our PM, our brand new fleet of destroyers with stealth capabilities will make a run off Irish waters, onboard are quite advanced AA rocketry.
Don't think you will slip past this line!

:-))

Erik is right. A lot can still go wrong! At least it won't be my fault now :blink:

Removed Account2
10-18-2010, 05:44 PM
Got mail from Chris, he is definitely one of the good guys!

Too bad about that address slip-up, otherwise I think it would have been a close race.
If the yanks beat is I'll be the first to bow to their fighting spirit.

Perhaps we get another chance with #8?

cdholden
10-18-2010, 05:56 PM
Erik is right. A lot can still go wrong! At least it won't be my fault now :blink:

*praying*

"Please let the camera fly over Oklahoma and NOT KANSAS!!!"
Depending on the route it takes, there could be trouble ahead!
Anyone who has ever been to Wichita should understand. No matter what the weather is like in Kansas, it's usually worse in Wichita.

cdholden
10-18-2010, 06:00 PM

Too bad about that address slip-up, otherwise I think it would have been a close race.

Perhaps!
I'll have to get them out and run a test roll through both of the cameras before creating a thread for #8 here on the forum... just to make sure I can back it up if I make the offer (or at least time to do a repair if necessary). I've not fired either one of the shutters in quite a while. I'll try to get to that next week when I have a little free time at home.

Síle
10-18-2010, 06:23 PM
Is it very wrong to wish for a teensy weensy little tornado to hit Kansas or at least a mail box in it??

:angel:

Removed Account2
10-18-2010, 06:39 PM
Which reminds me:

"Kansas City, here I cooooome!" (who wrote that song, it was a classic in the 1960's.....)

J Rollinger
10-18-2010, 06:52 PM

Erik... Be prepared to bow soon! Tennessee borders my state and i will have the camera off to NY the same day! Yes... The smell of victory!

k_jupiter
10-18-2010, 07:41 PM
Is it very wrong to wish for a teensy weensy little tornado to hit Kansas or at least a mail box in it??

:angel:

Of course it is. It's much better to just ensure that that camera returns to Ireland on one of GBs fine ships.. like the Lusitania or the Titanic.

tim in san jose

cdholden
10-18-2010, 07:50 PM
Erik... Be prepared to bow soon! Tennessee borders my state and i will have the camera off to NY the same day! Yes... The smell of victory!

Did Sile's tornado jump over Kansas and Missouri, and knock Kentucky off the map?
Maybe we're just driving with different maps.
Unless something changed since the last time I was there, I've always had to go through Kentucky to get to Illinois... or get on a plane that skipped it!

J Rollinger
10-18-2010, 08:06 PM
Did Sile's tornado jump over Kansas and Missouri, and knock Kentucky off the map?
Maybe we're just driving with different maps.
Unless something changed since the last time I was there, I've always had to go through Kentucky to get to Illinois... or get on a plane that skipped it!

Your right! I dont know what i was thinking, i guess i was a little excited about the camera coming my way.

flatulent1
10-18-2010, 11:36 PM
Ps.. Oh Crap!! We're in deep deep doo doo now....

Yup, I guess that enema worked, alright...:laugh:

Tony Egan
10-19-2010, 02:25 AM
Which reminds me:

"Kansas City, here I cooooome!" (who wrote that song, it was a classic in the 1960's.....)

I believe Leiber/Stoller get most of the writing credits but I suspect that perennial rapper TRad. deserves most of the recognition. :whistling:

Síle
10-19-2010, 03:59 AM
Typical! I can't even send a tornado to the right place... But maybe it should take my version of the journey? What is it's hurry? Also if we're going with classic songs for inspiration for its trip.. Wouldn't that fine Al Jolson number "California here I come....." be a better one??

After that, I think Tim has the right idea, a nice leisurely cruise back home.. via Greenland - producer of the worlds most icebergs. And for the record.. for Camera #8 I'm taking out some man-made disaster insurance.. these natural ones just cannot be relied upon!

Fred the enema worked.. and then some. But now we need something to bung it back up again so we have something to stand on.. we're sinking fast!:blink:

Removed Account2
10-19-2010, 04:10 AM
I believe Leiber/Stoller get most of the writing credits but I suspect that perennial rapper TRad. deserves most of the recognition. :whistling:

Naaa! The BeaTles themselves recorded it and I still remember Lieber/Stollerman printed on the label of a VINYL record, still have a few hundred of those also, not only old cameras!

Who the hull have heard of TRad? and wut is s "rapper"?
We was talking SINGERS here, not loudmouth talkers..... :whistling:

Removed Account2
10-19-2010, 04:11 AM
Yup, I guess that enema worked, alright...:laugh:

Fred a misadmistered enemA will win you new enemI(es)!
:laugh: