PDA

View Full Version : It's Camera 7...

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

k_jupiter
11-09-2010, 04:10 PM
Camera 9... to be delivered by dugout canoe. Handcuffed courier briefcase, secret countersigns (no wait... that might not work), and of course, the chicken sacrifice.

I jst don't see any way around it.

tim in Aachen Germany

Removed Account2
11-09-2010, 04:21 PM
But whatabout Camera 8? Is the security so thight that Sile won't even try to send it out?

k_jupiter
11-09-2010, 04:41 PM
But whatabout Camera 8? Is the security so thight that Sile won't even try to send it out?

You missed the discussion on Camera 8? I am surprised Erik.

timin aachen Germany

Removed Account2
11-09-2010, 05:10 PM
Ah I'm too late for the boat on that one?

Too bad, all I can say in my defence, I spend far too much time trawling ebay for cameras!

Síle
11-09-2010, 05:13 PM

timin aachen Germany

Camera 8 will leave my house and then come back to my house the same day... in fact that very same moment it leaves it.. I shall be taking 27 photos of my doorstep and one of the postbox as I bypass it to put the camera back on my own doorstep..
Then I shall develop it in my darkroom shed in my back garden and bring it back inside to my house where I shall scan it on MY scanner and put them up in the Apug gallery for you all to look at precisely 1 day after the project begins..
And then you will all call those men in those white coats.......

k_jupiter
11-09-2010, 05:32 PM
Camera 8 will leave my house and then come back to my house the same day... in fact that very same moment it leaves it.. I shall be taking 27 photos of my doorstep and one of the postbox as I bypass it to put the camera back on my own doorstep..
Then I shall develop it in my darkroom shed in my back garden and bring it back inside to my house where I shall scan it on MY scanner and put them up in the Apug gallery for you all to look at precisely 1 day after the project begins..
And then you will all call those men in those white coats.......

Anyone want odds on this project making it home? I'm offering 4 to 1 against.

tim in Aachen

Removed Account2
11-09-2010, 05:36 PM
I think she will trip and end up in the hands of the guys in white coats even before picture #1!

I can see the lights and hear the sirens.....

Síle
11-09-2010, 06:22 PM
Harrrumph.....Thanks for the vote of confidence boys...
That's two off my Christmas card list! Bah Humbug.....

k_jupiter
11-09-2010, 06:56 PM
Harrrumph.....Thanks for the vote of confidence boys...
That's two off my Christmas card list! Bah Humbug.....

That's OK Sile, I'll put it with last years Christmas card I never got.

What?????

Right. I didn't send you one either.

Sorry.

tim just a little tease in Aachen

cdholden
11-10-2010, 02:00 AM
Then I shall develop it in my darkroom, shed in my back garden and bring it back inside to my house where I shall scan it.......

*thinking to self*
Why is she shedding in her back garden? It is autumn, so I guess it's to be expected... Wait a minute, humans don't shed... or do they? Why did I see a comma that wasn't really there? Shed is a noun, not a verb here. Dammit man, it's 2am. Get to sleep!
*slaps self silly*

cdholden
11-10-2010, 02:06 AM

timin aachen Germany

Erik, I volunteered to "host" camera 8 with the two folders, but with all the other chaos in the world, I have yet to test either of them.

cmo
11-10-2010, 02:54 AM
Can you use lithium batteries with that, or do they have to be alkalines?

As far as I remember the movie, it requires plutonium... time for a shopping tour to old military facilities in Russia :cool:

Removed Account2
11-10-2010, 05:05 AM
Erik, I volunteered to "host" camera 8 with the two folders, but with all the other chaos in the world, I have yet to test either of them.

Okay, we're in the prelimnary stages? One spot for me please!

We have a folder running in scandinavia, a MOCKBA 4, 6x9 folder from the former USSR.

There are things to look out for. LKike this camera can take both 6x9 and 4,5x6 pictures. There was no cover over the little red windows on the back.

The guy in front of me was supposed to wind on the film immediately after taking the picture. This he did, but used the 4,5 window. Mindlessly I pressed the button and wound on exactly like he did, put "3" in that window. By doing that I secured a double exposure and probably wasted half a frame as well.

So these things ought to be treated as if we are idiots (some of us are indeed) so that mishaps like that cannot happen.

I should have known better, I have a MOCKBA 5 with nearly the same setup.

Erik <local iddjot> :sick:

lmn
11-10-2010, 07:08 PM
Please sign me up for all Cameras 8 - Infinity. Thank you.

Speaking of which:

"Camera 8 will leave my house and then come back to my house the same day... in fact that very same moment it leaves it.. I shall be taking 27 photos of my doorstep and one of the postbox as I bypass it to put the camera back on my own doorstep.."

Could you please be sure my shot is underexposed? I working a Traveling Camera theme here.

lmn
11-10-2010, 07:08 PM
I'm working.

k_jupiter
11-10-2010, 08:47 PM
I'm working.

You can editr the mistakes out of your posts.. Ask me how I know.

tim in san jose (again)

flatulent1
11-11-2010, 08:56 PM
I'm working.

I'm not. :(

It's interesting though how this thread is now listed as one of the ten 'hottest' threads on the front page. If they only knew... :whistling:

flatulent1
11-12-2010, 08:38 AM
Please sign me up for all Cameras 8 - Infinity. Thank you.

Same here, until further notice. :w00t:

Síle
11-12-2010, 01:12 PM
That's OK Sile, I'll put it with last years Christmas card I never got.

You didn't get my card??? And I suppose you're going to say you never got that 100 either?

Why is she shedding in her back garden?
*slaps self silly*

After I realised you weren't actually spying on me in my back garden... I had to concede that you did indeed to go to bed.. and if you need a hand with that slappin'.. just holler ;)

Could you please be sure my shot is underexposed? I'm working a Traveling Camera theme here.
I'm on it Lisa...

It's interesting though how this thread is now listed as one of the ten 'hottest' threads on the front page. If they only knew... :whistling:

Hey we're hot! :devil:

flatulent1
11-12-2010, 02:26 PM
Síle, I understand the Druids could command the elements. I personally can summon the wind at a moment's notice; do I qualify for membership?