PDA

View Full Version : It's Camera 7...

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

k_jupiter
11-12-2010, 02:58 PM
Síle, I understand the Druids could command the elements. I personally can summon the wind at a moment's notice; do I qualify for membership?

Don't you mean Pass wind?

tim in san jose

flatulent1
11-12-2010, 03:08 PM
Same thing, where I'm sitting...

Síle
11-12-2010, 04:47 PM
Same thing, where I'm sitting...

Thank heavens I'm not sitting where you're sitting!!
And yes of course you qualify.. with power like that you could empty buildings! :sideways:

MattKing
11-12-2010, 04:50 PM
Um, folks....

Any sign of the Canada + USA camera 7?:whistling:

k_jupiter
11-12-2010, 06:57 PM
Um, folks....

Which one was that?

tim in san jose

cdholden
11-13-2010, 05:47 AM
Um, folks....

It is currently missing in action somewhere between Colorado and Tennessee.
It was delivered to an incorrect address in TN. I'm hoping it sits in the post office for another week or so, before someone finally realizes it and stamps it "addressee unknown" or "return to sender" and sends it back to CO so we can get this train rolling again.

Chris

Steve Smith
11-13-2010, 10:25 AM
Um, folks....

Or the other one?

Steve.

toro_mike
11-13-2010, 11:23 AM
It is currently missing in action somewhere between Colorado and Tennessee.
It was delivered to an incorrect address in TN. I'm hoping it sits in the post office for another week or so, before someone finally realizes it and stamps it "addressee unknown" or "return to sender" and sends it back to CO so we can get this train rolling again.

Chris

I'm holding out hope for the same. The Tennesse PO is completely useless and have stopped acknowledging me when I call. So, we wait.

100,000 jobs shed and still an 8 billion dollar loss. It's no wonder they don't give a $&*%. Their jobs are really on the line. Ugh.

So, just a tip (one that I should really have followed being a former USPS employee), putting tracking on these things is probably a good idea. I know I regret not telling my wife to put tracking on it now! Double-UGH!

Mike

flatulent1
11-13-2010, 11:42 AM
Perhaps we should start another camera 7-USA/CAN? :errm:

Removed Account2
11-13-2010, 12:37 PM
Give it little while, these things take their time, consider there's beurocarcy involved. To some of you that is a bad thing, but it is the only, and right way to do things in large organizations....

Consider the USARMY, they might take their time, but when they arrive on the scene, people sit up wide awake.

The Euro camera went missing for the better part of 3 weeks, but was returned, sound and safe.

toro_mike
11-13-2010, 05:00 PM
Give it little while, these things take their time, consider there's beurocarcy involved. To some of you that is a bad thing, but it is the only, and right way to do things in large organizations....

Consider the USARMY, they might take their time, but when they arrive on the scene, people sit up wide awake.

The Euro camera went missing for the better part of 3 weeks, but was returned, sound and safe.

Thanks for the positive note Erik! I'm hoping you are right!

Removed Account2
11-13-2010, 05:04 PM
Hey Mike, Freudian moment there, I can see that now, between the lines, there might have been a thought, having the USARMY go looking for the camera, I bet they'd give it up in a second, whoever has it, as soon as those drones started circling!

:-)

toro_mike
11-13-2010, 06:41 PM
Yeah, caught that Erik. Thanks for the suggestion... The USARMY is a little busy right now and wouldn't take my call. Oh well, there's still hope!

M.A.Longmore
11-13-2010, 06:55 PM
Camilles' cousin is a Four Star General, let me know, maybe she can put in call for us ...

Ron

flatulent1
11-13-2010, 07:39 PM
I doubt very much that the US Army could take on the combined forces of the US Postal 'Service'.

M.A.Longmore
11-13-2010, 07:49 PM
I doubt very much that the US Army could take on the combined forces of the US Postal 'Service'.
I See Your Point.

Especially, if you get enough of them Slingin' Lead !

I'm Just Saying ...

Ron

cmo
11-14-2010, 01:39 AM
Hey Mike, Freudian moment there, I can see that now, between the lines, there might have been a thought, having the USARMY go looking for the camera, I bet they'd give it up in a second, whoever has it, as soon as those drones started circling!

:-)

Are you sure they would find a camera? They are still searching for an ugly guy with a false beard and a kitchen towel around his head. :whistling:

M.A.Longmore
11-14-2010, 01:54 AM
Are you sure they would find a camera? They are still searching for an ugly guy with a false beard and a kitchen towel around his head. :whistling:
Do you mean, Mitur Bin Izdirti ?

Removed Account2
11-14-2010, 05:31 AM

Ah, he believes in divine interception I think, seems to think he will get away with it.

US post on the other hand are sensible guys and gals who know brute force when they see it.

On the other hand ,let THEM loose in the hunt for the dirty towel. I bet if he tries to slip away without a mailbox up to official spec they would be all over him in a sec! :laugh:

cdholden
11-14-2010, 05:05 PM

I'm curious as to which one is better equipped with fire power.
You might be surprised!

Chris
(cocked, locked and ready to rock)