PDA

View Full Version : It's Camera 7...

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

Síle
09-06-2010, 06:11 AM
Camera sept d'arriver.

I'll take the photo tonight (I have it planned) and have the box in the mail tomorrow I hope. Now do we only take one shot? Sile????

tim in Aachen Germany

Woo hoo! We're on the way.. You can take one OR two shots Tim - there's 27 exposures on there, I just didn't want to panic people with saying you HAD to do two.. the decision is entirely yours!

Think we have the upper hand on them so far! :p

THE US AND CANADA
1. The Banana - Manitoba, Canada
2. Matt_King - BC, Canada
3. lmn - WA, USA
4. John_Nikon_F - WA, USA
5. Brian Legge - WA, USA
6. Flatulent1 - WA, USA
7. Toro_mike - Colorado, USA
8. Cdholden - TN, USA
9. J_Rollinger - IL - USA
10. Ron LarFor4X5 -NY USA

EUROPE AND THE REST OF THE WORLD
*1. Síle
*2. K_Jupiter (in Aachen) Germany
3. Cmo - Germany
4. Pcyco - Austria
5. Sandholm - Switzerland
6. Erik_Prestmo - Norway
7. Steve Smith - Isle of Wight
8. Black Dog - UK
9. Mooseontheloose - Japan
10. Tony Egan - Australia

We have the upper hand for now.. but those bloomin' Washington folks are almost handing it over the garden fence.. so we need the head start!

mooseontheloose
09-06-2010, 06:12 AM
Until it has to leave Europe for Asia/Australia that is!

Removed Account2
09-06-2010, 06:20 AM
Wooa! I have friends in Colorado, I could send up a smoke signal and stop it right there!
:-))

Síle
09-06-2010, 06:26 AM
Wooa! I have friends in Colorado, I could send up a smoke signal and stop it right there!

I like how you think Erik.... :whistling:

Until it has to leave Europe for Asia/Australia that is!

That's the bit I'm worried about Rachelle!

Steve Smith
09-06-2010, 06:27 AM
7. Steve Smith - Isle of Wight
8. Black Dog - UK

I like the way you have put my location as Isle of Wight instead of UK or England. That's the way it should be!

Steve.

k_jupiter
09-06-2010, 07:14 AM
I like the way you have put my location as Isle of Wight instead of UK or England. That's the way it should be!

Steve.

Must be tough living in the middle of a Beatles Song, eh?

Remember, William did it with a bunch of mangy Frenchmen.

tim in Aachen Germany

Síle
09-06-2010, 08:03 AM

Steve.

I aim to please :D

Removed Account2
09-06-2010, 02:53 PM
Must be tough living in the middle of a Beatles Song, eh?

Remember, William did it with a bunch of mangy Frenchmen.

tim in Aachen Germany

Tim I thought I knew my BeaTles, which one are you referring to?
(I saw no strawberry fields in his address!)
:p

Removed Account2
09-06-2010, 02:56 PM
Yo, I'm ready, I found a magnificent site today, and have another already lined up, there might be a mystery....

k_jupiter
09-06-2010, 06:04 PM
Tim I thought I knew my BeaTles, which one are you referring to?
(I saw no strawberry fields in his address!)
:p

Every summer we can rent a cottage on the Ilse of Wight, if it's not too dear...

When I'm 64.

tim (the Beatle Master) in Aachen Germany

Removed Account2
09-06-2010, 07:53 PM
Hmmm I gotta rent a cottage there in 2 years time then!
Plum furrgit that one, but then i forget that I'm not 17 nearly ever day!

toro_mike
09-06-2010, 10:54 PM

Should I be watching my back?? :outlaw:

Mike - IN Colorado :blink:

Síle
09-07-2010, 02:42 AM
Should I be watching my back?? :outlaw:

Mike - IN Colorado :blink:

I fear we may need to call in the sheriff for this one... :policeman:

Removed Account2
09-07-2010, 03:24 AM
Hi Mike, most of my friends around those parts are what people call true-blooded rednecks.
But you and I know that they are the good guys!

Might be some great pictures there! hint hint!
Looking forward to your pictures.

No need for a sherriff, Sile, the good guys settle such over a beer and share some tall stories!

:-)

toro_mike
09-07-2010, 09:28 AM
Hi Mike, most of my friends around those parts are what people call true-blooded rednecks.
But you and I know that they are the good guys!

Might be some great pictures there! hint hint!
Looking forward to your pictures.

No need for a sherriff, Sile, the good guys settle such over a beer and share some tall stories!

:-)

Too true :laugh:. I know a few as well and they are good people... Can't wait to get my hands on the camera!!

Mike

k_jupiter
09-07-2010, 11:50 AM
World camera is on it's way.
Bundes Post today.

tim in Aachen.

Síle
09-07-2010, 06:16 PM
World camera is on it's way.
Bundes Post today.

tim in Aachen.

I'm very glad to hear we don't need the sheriff Erik.. A pint and some tall stories sounds a lot better!

Tim nice work.. You've set the bar high!

Removed Account2
09-08-2010, 03:05 AM
Sile, most of my friends over there would stay well clear of the local sherriff, descending from rum-runners and still owners......

Trying to follow where the camera IS, looking forward to make my two pictures, hoping light and atmosphere will be perfect on the big day!

Síle
09-08-2010, 03:28 PM
Sile, most of my friends over there would stay well clear of the local sherriff, descending from rum-runners and still owners......

Trying to follow where the camera IS, looking forward to make my two pictures, hoping light and atmosphere will be perfect on the big day!

Ah I know about still owners though the tipple here would be Poitín (Potcheen) made from potatoes which tastes something like... the last thing you'll ever drink!

The US/Canada camera is obviously still somewhere in the postal service.. don't worry you'll all catch up soon, our cross continent travels will slow us down.....

Removed Account2
09-08-2010, 04:19 PM
Still owners over here use sugar&yeast pure and simple plus boosters, it still tastes like the last thing you'll ever drink!

I known a few local heroes in my time, one of which supplied som well known bars and restaurants(!) in the nearest city, apparently you got the real stuff at first, later your taste shot, so to speak, you got my friends produce!

Hoping for exiting news that the camera has passed the first few hurdles.....