PDA

View Full Version : Berlin Labs/film availability?

samcomet
07-30-2010, 03:06 AM
Friends, I will be in Berlin in a week, for several weeks, and need the services of a good B & W lab for processing and contact sheets. I also need a seller of Kodak T-Max 3200 or Ilford Delta 3200. If anyone can help with leads for either I would be most appreciative!! Thanks in advance!!
cheers,
sam
:)

Ulrich Drolshagen
07-30-2010, 03:34 AM
You may consider fotoimpex.de, they have a lab too.

Ulrich

Slixtiesix
07-30-2010, 04:12 AM
Yes, Fotoimpex will help you.

Emil
07-30-2010, 08:31 AM
Fotoimpex is great. Although their physical store is quite small I think they stock all sizes of every single film in production.

samcomet
07-30-2010, 11:30 AM
Thanks you guys/girls!!!! I guess that 3 out of 3 wins hands down! I think Fotoimpex will be the way to go. Sorry to be a bore but has anyone dealt with Labor Pixel Grain? Once again thanks and cheers! sam

samcomet
08-11-2010, 05:40 PM
Thanks you guys/girls!!!! I guess that 3 out of 3 wins hands down! I think Fotoimpex will be the way to go. Sorry to be a bore but has anyone dealt with Labor Pixel Grain? Once again thanks and cheers! sam

Actually now 3 weeks later I can recommend Pixel Grain also.....got to Fotoimpex and they were closed for the evening and was in a rush so I tried these guys.very good - can't tell if the pricing is fantastic; nothing to judge against; but the quality is superb. Still sorry I never got to go to Fotoimpex though........thanks again folks!
sam