PDA

View Full Version : International Camera Repair is Back--Sort of...

CGW
08-07-2010, 01:26 PM
Stan's apparently still in business in Mississauga after closing his Queensway store. Contact info here:

http://www.phsc.ca/homepage/StanNycz.pdf

Mike Wilde
01-28-2011, 12:35 PM
As I said on another thread, PHSC's site says that Stan has passed away.

Condolences may be left on the funeral home's electronic guest book.

CGW
01-28-2011, 01:49 PM
With Stan and Gord McArthur of Commercial gone now, who's left in the GTA aside from Winball for Nikon?

canuhead
02-17-2011, 07:47 AM
damn. never got around to sending him a print of his last day at the shop

feb
09-18-2011, 09:14 AM
With Stan and Gord McArthur of Commercial gone now, who's left in the GTA aside from Winball for Nikon?

I had very bad experience with Winball. They couldn't repair my Nikon Camera well. And they don't have the instruments/equipment for the repair. When I picked my Camera up and found out the camera couldn't work well, I asked the questions, the owner Raymond couldn't answered it, then his wife said they would call 911. My God! Their small shop/work place is inside of the house beside the garage. The garage door always is closed.

CGW
09-18-2011, 09:23 AM
I had very bad experience with Winball. They couldn't repair my Nikon Camera well. And they don't have the instruments/equipment for the repair. When I picked my Camera up and found out the camera couldn't work well, I asked the questions, the owner Raymond couldn't answered it, then his wife said they would call 911. My God! Their small shop/work place is inside of the house beside the garage. The garage door always is closed.

Details? The man's English is not good, so his wife is the contact--never a problem for me.

No one's going to take your complaint very seriously without some specifics and background info. Sounds a bit like they promised nothing but would attempt a repair that proved impossible. Find it hard to believe they didn't make this clear.

I'd take this as a crank post(that you've repeated elsewhere today) until you provide more info.