PDA

View Full Version : BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE ROUND 12 (BPX12) - SIGN UP

Pages : [1] 2 3

Christopher Walrath
08-28-2010, 06:33 PM
Well, I have the spare time and am itching to get things rolling so without any further ado . . .

IT'S THE LONG AWAITED SIGNUP THREAD FOR ROUND 12 OF THE APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE.

Easy, first timers read the BPX intro thread (http://www.apug.org/forums/forum182/69492-introduction-blind-print-exchange.html) for instructions and feel free to contact me for any clarification of the rules.

There is a new requirement for inclusion in the exchange. You must have 25 posts in order to be entered. This is intended to encourage others to participate in the forum and to make the exchange maybe a little bit of a prestige kind of thing (25 posts, ooooooo, yeah I know, but still).

Now, fret not, this rule only applies for those who have not participated in the exchange prior to round 12. If you have participated in the past, you will be grandfathered in. No problems.

PM me with BPX12 in the title with your username, full name and COMPLETE mailing address with country and postal code please. I will add you to the sign up list and post it here from time to time so we can see the progress of sign up.

So, let the idle banter begin. Talk it up, folks, this is your exchange.

:D

Christopher Walrath
08-28-2010, 08:27 PM
YAY! Randy's first.

photobum
08-29-2010, 10:38 AM
Jeez Chris, as of last week your still sending PM's on the stiff's from #10. Don't you get fed up with the guys that "Talk the talk" Now you want some more?

OK, sure, sign me up. You might try an e-mail to you know who, because while he may not have sent a print he sure must have gotten one (#11) a couple of months ago.

Do you need my address again? Thanks for all the work putting this together.

Jim Rhoades

Christopher Walrath
08-29-2010, 10:55 AM
I will presume your previous address, Jim. PM me if otherwise. That makes three.

JNaetke
08-29-2010, 12:28 PM
Once my schedule gets a little more definite and I know how much time I will have on my hands or not, I will definitely sign up again.
Before that, just a big thumbs up for you to keep this going.

Christopher Walrath
08-29-2010, 12:43 PM
Understood, Jannis. I'm teetering myself on this round. But let me know if you are a go.

Laurent
08-29-2010, 03:09 PM
You took me by surprise ! Of course I'm in, details in PM.

I Looooove these exchanges !!

Christopher Walrath
08-29-2010, 03:32 PM
Thank you, Laurent. I look forward to this new round as well.

ccross
08-29-2010, 03:50 PM
Hi Chris,

I'd like to sign up again. I don't think I've hit 25 posts yet, but can I respond to this thread another 13 times to qualify or does that mean I have to get my grandfather's permission to play?

Thanks
Chris...I mean Craig

David William White
08-29-2010, 04:17 PM
Throw me on the list again, Chris. Same details.

JJB
08-29-2010, 10:05 PM
I have been waiting for this for months! Can't wait!

Christopher Walrath
08-29-2010, 11:25 PM
Thanks
Chris...I mean Craig

HAR!!!!!!!!!!!!! Screw up once. You're in, Chris. HAR!!!!!!!!!!!!! part deux

Christopher Walrath
08-29-2010, 11:26 PM
David, Jersey, good to have you guys on as well. This is going to be a good exchange. I can feel it. No, that might be the week of vacation I am starting. Yeah, that might be it as well. WOO HOO!

Here's the roster thus far.
ghostcount
Fleath
photobum
Laurent
anikin
JJB
David William White
ccross

djhopscotch
08-30-2010, 02:16 PM
I'm in one more time. Pm Sent.

Christopher Walrath
08-30-2010, 02:33 PM
Thanky thanky. Welcome back.

Christopher Walrath
09-04-2010, 09:55 PM
Why, it is El Bumpador.

Christopher Walrath
09-09-2010, 01:26 PM
Well, here is the Round 12 roster thus far.

ghostcount
Fleath
photobum
Laurent
anikin
JJB
David William White
ccross
djhopscotch
anikin

Come one, come all. Step right up. Test yer strrrrength!

lorirfrommontana
09-09-2010, 07:54 PM
Ok. I can't stand it. I have to sign up once again! It will be November or December before I can send my print though. I will PM my address when I know for sure that we got the new house. Since it already has a darkroom (albeit VERY small) I should be able to get it up and running pretty quickly. I still can't believe my luck that there is a darkroom in there! I haven't seen it yet but my husband knew exactly what the purpose of that room was when he and the inspector went through!

Ken Nadvornick
09-09-2010, 08:03 PM
Hey Chris? What's your deadline for signing up for this round? I skipped the last round due to some significant darkroom upgrades that required some time. But I think I'm good now, so...

Ken

Christopher Walrath
09-09-2010, 10:51 PM
September 30 before midnight.