PDA

View Full Version : Negative Exchange

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Les McLean
05-24-2005, 09:07 AM
I exchanged negatives with Jim and sent his back with a print but haven't heard from him for nearly 3 months. Anyone know what's happening as I would like to have my negative returned.

c6h6o3
05-25-2005, 06:12 AM
I exchanged negatives with Jim and sent his back with a print but haven't heard from him for nearly 3 months. Anyone know what's happening as I would like to have my negative returned.

My name is Jim and I've never exchanged anything with you, except some beautiful post cards. I don't have any of your negatives.

mark
05-25-2005, 08:12 AM
I havn't heard anything about my negs in a while. Anyone know where they are?

David A. Goldfarb
05-25-2005, 08:43 AM
I sent them to whomever was next on the list, Silverpixels I think. Jim Shanesy was also in our group. I only printed one of them, but I've got them packed and ready to go. Should I just send them out, or do you still want to wait until everyone has checked in?

c6h6o3
05-25-2005, 10:08 AM
I havn't heard anything about my negs in a while. Anyone know where they are?

I've got your 5 x 7 of the hallway. Dave Goldfarb sent it to me. I made some prints for you of it and some prints of some of my negatives and put everything into an envelope which has been reposing at the bottom of a storage bin ever since. I apologize for this and will resurrect it tonight so as to get it in the mail to you.

mark
05-25-2005, 10:32 AM
Since I started doing POP after I sent these I want to do prints from them. When I get the negs back I'll make prints and then we can do the exchange. I'll PM Silver Pixels and see if he has them.