PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a good home for a lovely Pentax MZ-M + 35-80 + flash, Dublin Ireland only

Fintan
11-02-2010, 08:08 AM
Hi folks,

I've been given a mint one of these to find a good home for. I know thefizz has one and regards it highly, its great little starter camera.

It's free to a good home if you can a) meet me in dublin city centre weekdays and b) use it to teach someone new to film.

Any takers?

Fintan

Des Crowley
11-02-2010, 10:37 AM
Hi i would have interest in it helping one my friends learn film photography so be great starter for her
How ever i Live in Limerick but i shall be in dublin on the 13th November for the print showing get-together if u were around then
As i am so far away i and shall be in dublin only once in next flew months i understand if cannt hold it so her if someone near ask maybe better to give to them.
Cheers

seoirse
11-02-2010, 08:01 PM
Fintan, I'll be meeting up with Des on the 13th but I can collect it from you later this week or early next week at Connolly and give it to him then on your behalf if that suits.

Regards,
George.

PS...Hope you're keeping well?

Fintan
11-03-2010, 11:14 AM
Hi George and Des,

Unfortunately I can't go to the print showing and I'd take George up on the offer to collect any day you are passing through. I'm grand thanks George, hope you are too. Talk to you soon.

Fintan

seoirse
11-04-2010, 03:59 PM
Grand Fintan so.

I'll pm you when I am next in Connolly.

Fintan
11-11-2010, 09:26 AM
Good to see you George, thanks for collecting.

Enjoy Des, catch you another time I hope.

Fintan