PDA

View Full Version : A/NZ PX Round #3 - Comments and Feedback

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

Oxleyroad
03-21-2011, 03:59 PM
Another package arrived yesterday from Kevin Caulfield and my prints done;). Group two progressing well

Group One
1,Munz6869 - rec'd
2,Michael W
3,Tomalophicon
4,SMBooth
5,Andrew K
6,Timk
7,Walbergb - rec'd

Group Two
1,Oxleyroad - Done
2,Seabird - rec'd
3,Fleath
4,Hoffy
5,Kevin Caulfield - Rec'd
6,Barrie B. - rec'd

tomalophicon
03-21-2011, 07:36 PM
I sent my tripe yesterday.

SMBooth
03-23-2011, 10:41 PM
Sent, with return envelope

Oxleyroad
03-24-2011, 04:42 AM
Two more arrivals in the post today. Tomalophicon and Hoffy

Group One
1,Munz6869 - rec'd
2,Michael W
3,Tomalophicon - rec'd
4,SMBooth
5,Andrew K
6,Timk
7,Walbergb - rec'd

Group Two
1,Oxleyroad - Done
2,Seabird - rec'd
3,Fleath
4,Hoffy - rec'd
6,Barrie B. - rec'd

Nearly all from group two in. Common those of you in group one that have been silent. I will PM those of you that I have not heard anything from by the end of the weekend.

Michael W
03-24-2011, 07:23 AM
Mine will be in the post by mid next week at the latest.

Oxleyroad
03-25-2011, 06:25 AM
One more today. SMBooth, all intact and no damage, but it looks like Aussie Post dragged your envelope behind a forklift for a day and then ran over it for good measure leaving tread marks.

Group One
1,Munz6869 - rec'd
2,Michael W
3,Tomalophicon - rec'd
4,SMBooth - rec'd
5,Andrew K
6,Timk
7,Walbergb - rec'd

Group Two
1,Oxleyroad - Done
2,Seabird - rec'd
3,Fleath
4,Hoffy - rec'd
6,Barrie B. - rec'd

Kevin Caulfield
03-25-2011, 06:36 AM
One more today. SMBooth, all intact and no damage, but it looks like Aussie Post dragged your envelope behind a forklift for a day and then ran over it for good measure leaving tread marks.

So, basically a normal Australia Post delivery then?

SMBooth
03-25-2011, 08:28 AM
Bloody Hell....I should of dropped them off like I was planning to.

Oxleyroad
03-28-2011, 01:44 AM
First reminder sent to the 'laggards'.

tomalophicon
03-28-2011, 06:01 PM
Don't turn this into Print exchange #2 please guys :)

Michael W
03-29-2011, 01:20 AM
Mine went in the post today.

Oxleyroad
03-29-2011, 08:04 AM
From the feed back so far, looks like we will have prints distributed and in the post back to all participants early next week. Thanks everyone for sticking to the agreed timing.

walbergb
03-31-2011, 02:51 AM
................ Well do we ? ....... I am interested , Barrie B. Melbourne.
( What size ? What subject ? When ? and to whom do we correspond ?
..................... Cheers .:)

Barrie,

I am the Canadian entry and thus the international label. I wiggled my way into your print exchange before I realized that A/NZ meant Australia and New Zealand!:whistling: Andy was kind enough to let me join anyway. I see we are in opposing groups:( Maybe next time:)

munz6869
03-31-2011, 03:53 AM
We're all still in the Commonwealth...

Marc!

timk
04-04-2011, 10:17 PM
Mine went in the post today (express post), you should have them tomorrow, sorry about the delay guys.

Alex Bishop-Thorpe
04-05-2011, 08:28 AM
My prints were all finished yesterday, but need today and tomorrow for the ink to set. I realise I'm the last one in my group holding things up, so I'll throw it open to you guys to decide how we go about it. My prints will be all finished and ready to mail on Thursday.
I'm over the deadline so I'm more than happy for the rest of the group to go ahead without me and I can just mail my prints out individually to each person OR, I can have my prints to Andy by Friday. Any preferences?

hoffy
04-05-2011, 08:39 AM
I can wait. It will be worth it

Michael W
04-05-2011, 10:01 AM
My prints were all finished yesterday, but need today and tomorrow for the ink to set. I realise I'm the last one in my group holding things up, so I'll throw it open to you guys to decide how we go about it. My prints will be all finished and ready to mail on Thursday.
I'm over the deadline so I'm more than happy for the rest of the group to go ahead without me and I can just mail my prints out individually to each person OR, I can have my prints to Andy by Friday. Any preferences?
Clip a $10 note to each print, we'll be sweet.

Oxleyroad
04-05-2011, 03:53 PM
Ok looks like I will have all by weeks end (8th April), and Fleath's by early next week. As soon as the last of the prints in each group come in I will send out the collections within a day or two.

Group One
1,Munz6869 - rec'd
2,Michael W - rec'd
3,Tomalophicon - rec'd
4,SMBooth - rec'd
5,Andrew K - In post due end of this week
6,Timk - in post due end of this week
7,Walbergb - rec'd

Group Two
1,Oxleyroad - Done
2,Seabird - rec'd
3,Fleath - Drying, to be in post early next week
4,Hoffy - rec'd
6,Barrie B. - rec'd

All in all we have all made pretty good with the agreed time schedule. I have not yet opened any of the packages, I cannot wait to see what everyone has created.

Alex Bishop-Thorpe
04-07-2011, 03:12 AM
Prints went in the mail today, via express post. With some luck they'll be there with Andrew tomorrow.

An important note: The ink on the prints is still technically setting. Right now, if you rub it, it will smudge. I think by the time the prints get back to everyone they should be fine, but I thought I would let people know.