PDA

View Full Version : 120 Film in Amsterdam

HenkJ
03-30-2011, 11:54 PM
I will be traveling to Amsterdam, the Netherlands mid May, and I will need 120 film - I can pre order and have it shipped to an address, or pick it up. Calumet comes to mind, or...? Any suggestions are appreciated.
HJ

MrclSchprs
03-31-2011, 02:31 AM
FotoFilmFabriek (http://www.fotofilmfabriek.nl/) ... nice chap, competitive pricing

Jed Freudenthal
03-31-2011, 02:41 AM
I will be traveling to Amsterdam, the Netherlands mid May, and I will need 120 film - I can pre order and have it shipped to an address, or pick it up. Calumet comes to mind, or...? Any suggestions are appreciated.
HJ

There is a calumet store in Amsterdam. Look at their website to see if they have the kind of film you want. And you can mail them. But there are more adresses in Amsterdam.

Jed

Marco B
03-31-2011, 03:56 AM
HJ

Skip Calumet, it is somewhere in the suburbs of Amsterdam... difficult to reach, and I doubt they will be much dedicated to analog nowadays.

Go to Foto Den Boer, it is a shop in a street directly next to the real city centre, and is probably one of the last shops in the Netherlands really dedicated to analog photography. It is a small shop, but literally stocked from floor to bottom, I think you will be quite amazed to see it, and have fun just looking around. Hard to find such shops nowadays. Some of the film is stored behind the counter, but don't forget to look in the slightly hidden refrigerator directly on the left when you enter the shop. You may overlook it initially.

Foto Den Boer
2e Hugo de Grootstraat no. 10
1052 LC Amsterdam
Telephone: 020-6844554

RalphLambrecht
03-31-2011, 08:02 AM
APUG is an amazing place, ain't it?

mhulsman
03-31-2011, 08:15 AM
You can also try Studio Spui, in the middle of Amsterdam.
http://www.studiospui.com/contact/contact.htm

Last time I went there they had 120.

Mike

HenkJ
03-31-2011, 08:37 AM
Thanks everyone, for your input! Like Ralph mention APUG is great indeed: great helpful people who are on it.
Cheers All
HJ