PDA

View Full Version : Postcard Exchange Round 23 - Sign-on

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

rst
05-01-2011, 10:38 AM
Hi Postcarders,

And welcome to round 23 of the APUG postcard exchange.

Here is the schedule for this round:

May: sign-on
June and Juli: print and mail
August: breather

As in the previous rounds, please sign on by sending a PM to me containing your name, address (including the country - this is an international exchange) and the number of cards you are able to send or say maximum for the maximum possible number of cards.

As in the previous rounds, if you have been in the exchange earlier and if your address is the same, you can sing on just with giving the number of cards here in the thread. No PM needed in this case.

Important! As in the previous rounds I will post lists of participants in this thread every once in a while. If you signed in (or if you think so) please come back to this thread and check if your name is on the list. If the name should be on the list but is not, then let me know. Once the address lists are sent out early in June I can not do any changes. And also check for the number of cards behind your name.

Please read on:

As in the previous rounds, not all participants have been able to send out the cards. For whatever reasons, if you have not fulfilled your last rounds commitment, send your cards before you sign in for this round. Just be fair.

And as in the previous rounds, I am looking forward to this round.

Now for those new to the postcard exchange, here is how it all works out.

First: It is fun!

Second: When registration is over, I will prepare address lists which I will PM to the participants. You will have to send a card to every address on that list and you should receive back a card from everyone on that list. So if you join in for e.g. 20 cards you will have to send 20 cards and you should receive 20 cards back.

Third: Did I mention that it is fun?

Cheers
Ruediger

George Nova Scotia
05-01-2011, 10:43 AM
So soon, Yes I'm ready for another round, it is very addictive. Again I'll go for the MAX.

George

Roger Thoms
05-01-2011, 10:59 AM
I'm in for the max.
Roger

ndrs
05-01-2011, 11:03 AM
Count me in with MAX. It's my first time but according to posts from previous rounds it seems to addict people. I'm ready to be addicted.
Andres

MattKing
05-01-2011, 12:28 PM
I'm in again. And as before, for 28 cards.

This time, I vow to get them done early!

kraker
05-01-2011, 12:50 PM
I'm in again for 25 cards.

hpulley
05-01-2011, 01:09 PM
In for the MAX this time! Don't want to miss any cards :laugh:

Trond
05-01-2011, 02:05 PM
I just signed on for the first time for the MAX. Really looking forward to this!

Trond

rst
05-01-2011, 02:48 PM
Just a reminder - there are in principle two ways to join this round:

1) You are new to the postcard exchange or you participated in an earlier round but your address changed or you still have the same address as before but want to be sure, then please send me a PM with your address and the number of postcards you are able to send.

2) You participated in an earlier round and your address is the same as before, then you can just give your number of postcards here in the thread.

If you use one of the above ways to join, you will make life much easier for me. :)
No matter what, in the end I need your address data to send the address lists around.

Thanks and cheers
Ruediger

rai
05-01-2011, 03:32 PM
Hi!! Im in for 25, thanks!
Rai

markrewald
05-01-2011, 03:36 PM
I'm in! Max number please.

ccross
05-01-2011, 03:44 PM
Hi Ruediger, I'll sign up again and I'll try the max this time.

Thanks again for organizing.

Craig

Oxleyroad
05-02-2011, 12:46 AM
Hi Ruediger, I'll be in again. Please put me down for 30 again, and I appreciate the effort you put into organising this exchange.

drpsilver
05-02-2011, 12:47 AM
01 May 2011

Ruediger:

I am in for the max. Same data as last round.

Regards,
Darwin

rst
05-02-2011, 01:08 AM
And here are the first 16 participants. Warm welcome to the new postcarders, warm welcome for the regulars.

Please have a look and check the data:

anikin (MAX)
ccross (MAX)
drpsilver (MAX)
George Nova Scotia (MAX)
hpulley (MAX)
kraker (25)
markrewald (MAX)
MattKing (28)
ndrs (MAX)
Oxleyroad (30)
rai (25)
Roger Thoms (MAX)
rst (40)
Sweettea (25)
swittmann (20)
Trond (MAX)

Cheers
Ruediger

Mike Wilde
05-02-2011, 07:53 AM
I'm in for 30 again on this round.

Dave Martiny
05-02-2011, 08:53 AM
I'm in for 40 this time, same address.

And get this, I'm claiming bragging rights -- my cards for this round are already made.

Ruediger, thank you for doing this, and as a long time math head, someday I'm going to PM you requesting that you divulge your protocol for estabishing a one-to-one correspondence between so many disparate entry numbers among the numerous participants.

Best Regards,

Dave

Valerie
05-02-2011, 09:30 AM
I'm in for 30. My info is still the same.

ignatiu5
05-02-2011, 10:49 AM
I'm in for 25 cards, Ruediger. Same address data as previous rounds. Thank you!

piu58
05-03-2011, 01:39 AM
Lieber Rüdiger,

ich bin wieder mit 20 Karten dabei.
~
I am in for 20 cards.