PDA

View Full Version : JFK Assassination Photographer's First Interview Today, After 48 Years of Silence

M.A.Longmore
05-24-2011, 08:45 AM
http://www.photography-news.com/

Michel Hardy-Vallée
05-24-2011, 09:57 AM
Regardless of what she will say, this detail from the article struck me as sinister:

"In conjunction with the interview, an online drawing will be held featuring authentic vintage cameras used during the Kennedy era. The prizes include a Polaroid Highlander 80A, similar to the camera Ms. Moorman used to shoot her famous photos; a Bell & Howell Zoomatic 8 mm movie camera, similar to the camera Zapruder held when shooting his moving pictures of the assassination, and the Minox Type III “Spy Camera,” like the one found among Lee Harvey Oswald’s possessions. Interested participants can enter the drawing at [....]."

Hey kids, shoot your own assassination movie!

CGW
05-24-2011, 10:04 AM
Ghoulish and inconsequential.

Jeff Kubach
05-24-2011, 10:25 AM
I like the thumb print on one of the pictures.

Jeff

Allen Friday
05-24-2011, 11:53 AM
There has been much debate about where she stood when taking the photographs? Have the theorists ever heard of geometry?

holmburgers
05-24-2011, 01:54 PM
To me, the weirdest thing in all of this is that she's holding this interview at the Brass Armadillo antique mall... I drive by that place every year I sojourn to the mountains to go skiing!