PDA

View Full Version : A/NZ PX Round #4 - Comments and Feedback

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5

Oxleyroad
07-27-2011, 08:16 AM
Kevin Caulfield's arrived today.

Mine are also now completed. I was getting worried.

Michael W
07-27-2011, 08:45 AM
My prints are done. I expect to have them in the post tomorrow.

tomalophicon
07-27-2011, 07:51 PM
SENT!
Thanks for coordinating another print exchange Andrew.

Andrew K
07-28-2011, 12:33 AM
sorry Andrew...I'm running a bit late but will have them printed this weekend.....serves me right for deciding to do something I haven't done in years....

Oxleyroad
07-28-2011, 03:24 AM
OK so here is the update.

Group One:
1. Barrie B. - Rec'd
2. munz6869 - Rec'd
3. SMBooth - Rec'd
4. walbergb - Withdrawn. :( I have offered to fill in. :)
5. SteveR - Almost ready :whistling:
6. timk - Silence. I will have to chase up separately.:policeman:
7. Hoffy - Being finished off :whistling:

Group Two:
1. Oxleyroad - Rec'd
2. Kevin Caulfield - Rec'd
3. Michael W - In the post :confused:
4. tomalophicon - In the post :confused:
5. Andrew K - Will be ready after this weekend :whistling:
6. Sweattea - In the Post :confused:

All in all not a bad result. Well done everyone who has been to work creating images.

SteveR
07-28-2011, 10:53 PM
G'day All,

Sorry for the silence from my end, moving house has left us with no internet!

I've had a few hassles with my prints, the main one being that we got a last-minute opportunity to attend 'sleep school' that we just couldn't pass up (our little fella is still having a bit of trouble adjusting to the outside world), which meant we were in the residential program for the whole of last week... very helpful experience, but frustrating when there were so many things back home I wanted to be getting on with!

Just have to give my prints a final spotting (tonight, promise!), then they'll be in the post, or, hopefully, hand delivered over the weekend. I was also waiting on some bleach from Vanbar, but after telling me they could get it to the Carlton store by the following morning, when I went to pick it up they told me it would be 'another couple weeks, at least', so I've had to make-do with stuff I had on hand... hopefully the prints are still passable :P

I'll be in touch with the boss as to whether my prints are going by post or by hand, sorry for the delay guys!

tomalophicon
07-28-2011, 11:13 PM
Spotting, bleaching, geez you're keen :)

Oxleyroad
07-29-2011, 04:16 AM
Hoffy's package arrived today.

SteveR
07-29-2011, 06:05 PM
Spotting, bleaching, geez you're keen :)

Well, happy to send them off as is, but no comments on the white spots please! :laugh:

tomalophicon
07-29-2011, 07:11 PM
Deal.
I luckily had a really clean negative.

Kevin Caulfield
07-29-2011, 07:16 PM
My prints have a tiny hair in one place, but I wanted to get them in on time and was away from Wednesday to Friday, so hopefully they still look okay.

tomalophicon
07-31-2011, 04:43 AM
We'll all notice now Kevin.

Kevin Caulfield
07-31-2011, 07:08 AM
We'll all notice now Kevin.

Okay, tomalophicon, see if you can be the first to identify the location of the hair. ;)

tomalophicon
07-31-2011, 06:53 PM
Haha OK, a challenge.

Andrew K
08-02-2011, 12:50 AM
Sorry for the tardiness - mine are going in the mail tonight..

Oxleyroad
08-02-2011, 02:42 AM
Michael W's package arrived yesterday.
tomalophicon's package arrived today.

Oxleyroad
08-02-2011, 10:46 PM
Another Update

Group One:
1. Barrie B. - Rec'd
2. munz6869 - Rec'd
3. SMBooth - Rec'd
4. walbergb - Withdrawn. I have offered to fill in.
5. SteveR - Rec'd.
6. timk - Silence. Still.
7. Hoffy - Rec'd

Group Two:
1. Oxleyroad - Rec'd
2. Kevin Caulfield - Rec'd
3. Michael W - Rec'd
4. tomalophicon - Rec'd
5. Andrew K - Rec'd
6. Sweattea - In the Post ???

I have not been able to get in touch with timk, so I put it out to the group what do we want to do here? Options, 1. timk still runs his prints and posts to everyone in group 1 separately, and then I drop of a set of prints to him at the Melbourne Camera Club, Everyone else will have their prints much sooner. 2. All in Group one wait for timk to get his prints in for distribution. 3. We assume nothing coming from timk and I return the extra print everyone sent in for timk. 4. Other ideas?

SteveR
08-03-2011, 02:48 AM
We'll, I'm officially no longer in the 'what the heck does this straggler think he's up to?' group! Dropped my prints on today on my way past. Forgot, however, to include info sheets, oops! Once all have been distributed I'll cough up all the details.

Sweettea
08-05-2011, 05:44 PM
He y'all. Had a wee rough spot recently that set my timing back. Got the prints and am writing them up now. Will post tomorrow. My sincere apologies. Cheers.

hoffy
08-05-2011, 07:27 PM
In relation to TimK's photos, mys suggestion would be to continue to make contact/try and get a response while we wait for Sweettea's prints to arrive. If we get no acknowledgement, I am happy to have one print sent back.