PDA

View Full Version : A/NZ PX Round #4 - Comments and Feedback

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5]

Oxleyroad
09-16-2011, 01:32 AM
Thanks for the comments Steve.

I should mention to all that I sent out different pictures to each group. Both prints developed in Caffenol. One set 'The Lizzard' was 1 litre of caffenol used already to develop two rolls of 120 film, left in a bottle for a while and then used to make prints. The second was Caffenol mixed up to develop film, but never got around to it, and I think a month later developed the set of 'Fungus' prints.

To cut down the loooong development times in Caffenol I have the chemistry quite warm 25 to 28C. This would be what brings out the grain in the paper I expect.

Michael W
09-16-2011, 08:25 AM
It's interesting to read about the prints exchanged in the other group. I'd love to see them. What do people think about the idea of posting scans of all the exchange images here so we can see all of them, even in digital form?

Oxleyroad
09-16-2011, 06:37 PM
I like this idea and I have an extra print of each image that I can scan.

In the first round I did not bother to keep a copy of the image and now I do not remember what I used.

Another thought if enough of us at this point in time is that we request a gallery for these pictures. Thoughts everyone?

tomolophicon - I promised to show the rest of the series. I am still in progress of scanning. I am not so great at scanning black and white negs. Just can't get the image right on the screen. I will post them all in the gallery when they are all ready.

hoffy
09-16-2011, 10:10 PM
I always have spares and have always scanned/uploaded a few weeks after the exchange is complete. I have yet to put this one up yet

tomalophicon
09-20-2011, 06:33 PM
I have just scanned my print from the latest print exchange. It's in my gallery and entitled 'feathers'.