PDA

View Full Version : Small Print Exchange

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

rst
10-07-2011, 04:45 PM
Exactly what Laurent said. Thanks Craig.

Cheers
Ruediger

Roger Thoms
10-08-2011, 12:09 AM
Hi Laurent,

Yes, yes, yes your prints have arrived. Evidently you did not get my new address and the package went to my old address to which I had chosen not to have the mail forwarded from. Not to worry though, my old postal carrier recognized the envelope as something special and wrote my girlfriends name on it and put a forwarding sticker on it. It arrived earlier this week.

Very nice btw, the subject matter is right up my alley and I love the fact that the two images appear to have been taken next to each other when in fact they are 60 kilometers apart.

My prints will be on there whey soon, sorry I have been so slow with them.

Roger

ccross
10-12-2011, 10:01 PM
Laurent/Ruediger, thank you for your comments, glad to hear you liked the print. It's one of my favourites so far.

TJ/Roger, I hope my print makes its way to you safely.

I have been so mired in work and home renovations that I haven't had much time for the internet world over the past couple weeks. Part of the renovation was related to photography though. I've been trying to figure out what to do with all these cool postcards/prints I've been getting from around the world. I hate to hide them away in a box or drawer to just occasionally pull them out to look at them. So, I have dedicated a wall in our home to the works that other Apuggers have shared with me. The wall is painted with magnetic primer and I've already got a couple dozen postcards/prints stuck to it. It's pretty cool and has become a focal point for everyone who comes to visit.

TJ/Laurent/Ruediger I have received your prints and they are stuck to the wall. All so different, but I really like them all. Thank you.

I see in my Inbox that Ruediger has sent out the addresses for the postcard exchange (yes, I am that far out of touch), so I better get working on those now.

Thanks again everyone. Take care,
Craig

anikin
01-04-2012, 11:52 PM
Today I have received a New Years present from Joe O'Brien. A very interesting print of what looks like an interior of a tool shed. I love the composition and tones! It's the kind of a photo that invites a lot of studying and guessing of what the things are in there. A great puzzle! By the way, it even started as a puzzle because Joe did not indicate what exchange it was, so I had to do some figuring out where to post this message :D

rst
01-05-2012, 05:55 AM
Anyone interested in doing a second round of this?

Cheers
Ruediger

Mike Wilde
01-05-2012, 06:47 AM
Not me this time around.- I had three to receive from round one, and to date have had one, albeit a nice one, arrive.

anikin
01-05-2012, 08:50 AM

Cheers
Ruediger

Oh yes, definitely. I love print exchanges.

ccross
01-05-2012, 08:53 AM
Yes please! Although I'm behind on my postcards so I'd better get those done this weekend.

Thanks Ruediger,

Craig

paul_c5x4
01-05-2012, 11:06 AM
Today I have received a New Years present from Joe O'Brien. A very interesting print of what looks like an interior of a tool shed. I love the composition and tones! It's the kind of a photo that invites a lot of studying and guessing of what the things are in there. A great puzzle! By the way, it even started as a puzzle because Joe did not indicate what exchange it was, so I had to do some figuring out where to post this message :D

Read this soon after getting home.. A few hours later, Postie woke me up to deliver another print. Indeed, a lovely little print that (I think) completes this round for me [note: Need to check back to see who I haven't notified on receipt of a print]

I found this to be good fun, so I'm up for another.

MattKing
01-05-2012, 01:48 PM
Not me this time around.- I had three to receive from round one, and to date have had one, albeit a nice one, arrive.

Me too.

Laurent
01-06-2012, 01:35 AM
As I said in the "Blind Print exchange" thread, I'm in if this happens again.

BTW, if you should have received from me and did not, please PM me (I only saw 2 confirmations for 4 envelopes sent)

Cheers !

rst
01-06-2012, 04:43 PM
OK, I started round 2: Click! (http://www.apug.org/forums/forum61/100240-small-print-exchange-round-2-a.html)

Cheers
Ruediger

swittmann
01-10-2012, 02:05 PM
Dear all,
I am very, very sorry that I did not send out my prints yet, although I printed them looong ago :(
I was not entirely happy with them and thought about re-printing them, but then I had a long time in which I did not do any darkroom work at all. I feel very bad about it and promise to send the prints as soon as possible.

MattKing
01-10-2012, 06:26 PM
Thanks Sandra - we look forward to seeing them!

Laurent
02-16-2013, 01:30 AM
I forgot to mention I received three wonderful prints from Roger Thoms.
Roger, there was no need to apologize, but these 3 prints could buy you lots of excuses if they were needed ;-)

Of the 3, I think I have a little preference for the one with the box truck, as the perspective and "dynamic" of the image is wonderful

Thanks !

Roger Thoms
03-08-2013, 12:20 AM
Laurent, glad to hear the prints made it. I was getting a little concerned because I hadn't heard anything and realized that I should check this thread. So two packages are confirmed. Hopefully everyone recieved their prints, if not let me know and I'll resend.

Also glad you like the box truck, one of my favorites too.

Roger