PDA

View Full Version : CNN Profile: FILM NOT DEAD YET!

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

H.veng.smith
09-03-2011, 08:11 PM
I have watched this a bunch of times,great video!

Wade D
09-05-2011, 04:50 AM
Very cool video. I like it! Hopefully it will spark more interest in film.

Europan
09-05-2011, 02:58 PM
Nice!

To me it’s a roll of Gigabitfilm in my 1931 Eyemo or a roll of Gigabitfilm in my 1965 Bolex or a sheet of Bergger black-and-white film in my 1943 Folmer Graflex, the developing of the films, the making of positives from the negs, and the breathtaking pictures that come out upon the presentation of the positives, to say nothing of the synch work, editing, and everything else that goes with it.

Plates and film are alive and strong.

Bateleur
09-07-2011, 09:22 AM
An inspiring presentation, somehow makes me proud to be among that company. Wish I was on the streets or in the mountains with my camera right now :)

JMC1969
09-07-2011, 10:54 AM
Love the Video and I will be passing it on to friends. I was surprised to see K&M Camera mentioned as I did not have a very good experience in their store when I visited a few months back. My experience is in this thread http://www.apug.org/forums/forum44/93101-my-nyc-trip-finds-experiences.html. Obviously, this is just one experience, my experience. After that, I just find it odd they are in a video about analog photography when no one really seemed to care about their analog merchandise. I give them props for having it in the store of course, that does say something for them. They are probably due a second chance by me and I hope others find it a valuable store.