PDA

View Full Version : Lith print exchange round 8

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

anikin
01-19-2012, 05:24 PM
Thank you Lillian on your comments and suggestions. Now that I think of it, you are absolutely right about the developer amount. I only used 2L of developer in 16x20 tray and it might have oxidized and cooled too rapidly for consistent results. I'll be using more developer next time. Great catch!

This was my second attempt at making lith prints and this time everything was going wrong from popping negatives to spots on paper and oxidized developer. Truly, lith printing is one of the most difficult techniques to get right!

By the way, I wanted to mention that I loved the way you packed the prints you sent to me, so I shamelessly stole the idea and used it for sending my prints. Thank you!

megzdad81
01-23-2012, 08:58 PM
I have been out of the loop with newly discovered health issues that make it hard to print, type, read, operate a mouse, etc.

I'll post info tomorrow--pain-killers have already kicked in. I am REALLY glad I did the print in November ...

However, the person I can never get a reaction from--wife--has already cleared a space for your prints on the wall. Still deciding if there's a message from her there

Stan160
01-30-2012, 02:32 PM
My prints are in the post. Just made it before the end of January!

Ian

Travis Nunn
02-17-2012, 06:23 PM
First of all, I've received the prints from all of the members in my group. My prints have been ready for over 2 months but I've just been so damn lazy that I haven't been able to get to the post office to mail them. I have them packaged and ready to go. I'll get them in the mail tomorrow.

Most likely.

Oxleyroad
03-27-2012, 12:04 AM
Been very quiet in this thread. Curious to know if either of my prints made it to their destinations with akka and MartinB?

Oxleyroad
04-12-2012, 05:16 AM
One print has definitely made it to its destination, the other who knows as the recipient has disappeared off APUG...

Got my print today from Aris who has received mine.

Thanks Aris for a truly spectacular print of a beached boat. My 5 year old son opened the package and said this is better than your pictures, can I have it hung in my room. So it will be hung in his room.

I look forward to the next round.