PDA

View Full Version : FS Epson R2400 pinter and epson roll paper

atlcruiser
11-28-2011, 06:37 PM
Hi All,
Hmmmmmmmmm...............hard to make contact prints in the epson so it needs to go!

I really like this printer but I dont use it enough. What little printing I want to do I can do at COSTCO.

I got this about 18 months ago as an open box "new" item. When I got it there was a dried ink issue that i had to clear. This printer does that if it is not used on a regular basis. Most of the inks are new or newer in it. I will include 2 new cartridges, a light black and a light, light black. Chances are you will go through a full cartridge of ink to get all of the tubes cleared. Bascially, you will need to run a head cleaning cycle a few times and that eats ink

Includes printer, box, instructions I think, 2 extra cartridges and an almost new pack of epson luster ultra paper in 13" x 19"

There is a roll paper adaptor that I do NOT have and is not included. I used roll paper without it with no issue.

Above printer and accessories asking $400

Shipping in the US should be about $30.

Also, I have some roll paper for the above or other epson printers.

1. Epson SO41409 13" x 32.8' premium luster paper. Opened but never any used. $40

2. Epson SO42077 10" x 100' premium luster paper. Opened and used maybe 20'. $40

Both of the above should be able to go in a med flat rate box so add $10 for shipping.

Paypal only gift to me or you pay the 3%.

You can PM me here but e mail is faster/better

landcruiserstuff@live.com

thanks
david

atlcruiser
12-09-2011, 06:22 PM
bump bump....make an offer

its gotta go