PDA

View Full Version : Lasergraphics' Personal LFR Plus™ digital film recorder.

curtca
12-12-2011, 01:35 PM
The Lasergraphics LFR Plus is a high resolution film recorder. This device allows you to print data/photos to film just as you would to a printer. Once the film is printed, it can be developed normally to slides, prints, etc.
In Excellent condition $50 Plus shipping

AlbertZeroK
12-12-2011, 08:02 PM
Does t come with software?

David A. Goldfarb
12-12-2011, 08:47 PM
Moved to the "Anything goes" classifieds forum.

Molli
12-13-2011, 02:51 AM
From the brochures and user guides I've found online, I'm not entirely sure whether this prints ONLY to 35mm slide (positives) or also to negative. Could you verify for me please? I would dearly LOVE this to put old restored photos back onto silver-gelatin where they belong! :)
Thanks in advance for any further information you can give.
Molli

curtca
12-15-2011, 11:06 AM
In the manual it says that i prints to Kodacolor 100 printfilm and Kodak gold 100 plus Vericolor 111 etc. Lasergraphics has a number of fillm calibration files.
Ihave the original wnrascol discs but not the updates which i downloaded from lasergraphics I have the serial number for the updates Winrascol5
Curt

From the brochures and user guides I've found online, I'm not entirely sure whether this prints ONLY to 35mm slide (positives) or also to negative. Could you verify for me please? I would dearly LOVE this to put old restored photos back onto silver-gelatin where they belong! :)
Thanks in advance for any further information you can give.
Molli