PDA

View Full Version : Photo/Darkroom Equipment Free

Bob Carnie
12-23-2011, 09:36 AM
Hello Folks

I am starting a thread that the Mods can move if not in the appropriate place.

Elevator gets a lot of equipment donated to its door, mainly because we are still doing darkroom work and film phototgraphy. Recently a lady dropped off her fathers complete photography and darkroom kit.

I would like to start giving away a bunch of stuff that we collected over the years. The items will be free, you will have to pay for shipping and packaging if required.
You need to we a willing user and not a reseller of this stuff, I cannot oversee this but in the interest of how it is given I prefer the stuff go to good homes.

As each item Is gone I will figure a way to let people know its gone.I plan to do this over time and will not make pictures or give it away in bulk , but rather over a period of time.

1. first item- Sunpak 107 flash unit in box, pretty bad shape, no idea if it works .

Bob Carnie
12-23-2011, 09:50 AM
2. second item- Old enlarger- Medium to small format- Muller & Wezig Dresden A16 1899-
looks very old to me , definately a fixer up... This will require box and bubble and will weigh about 25 lbs so beware some associated costs in shipping.

Bob Carnie
12-23-2011, 10:01 AM
3. third items - go as a group about 3-4 pds- 8x10 easel very old but in good order,Ilford Multigrade- filter set for under enlarger lens excellent shape- Contact Unit for approx 5x7 prints Airequipt Junior..

CPorter
12-23-2011, 10:07 AM
:munch:

Bob Carnie
12-23-2011, 12:20 PM
4. fourth Item- three different safelights, will fit in a medium box and weighs about 4-5 lbs if you are considering shipping.

Bob Carnie
12-26-2011, 10:33 AM
5. Fifth Item- Arkay 11 x14 f 140 print dryer , blanket needs cleaning but platens look decent

dances_w_clouds
12-26-2011, 09:15 PM
5. Fifth Item- Arkay 11 x14 f 140 print dryer , blanket needs cleaning but platens look decent
I would be interested in this. My postal code is V5M-3X1

Bob Carnie
12-27-2011, 08:16 AM
shipping is up to you my email is bob@elevatordigital.ca I will put it in a box for you and its at my front counter.

I would be interested in this. My postal code is V5M-3X1

Bob Carnie
12-27-2011, 10:16 AM
Print Dryer is promised and gone.

Bob Carnie
12-27-2011, 11:46 AM
These are gone

3. third items - go as a group about 3-4 pds- 8x10 easel very old but in good order,Ilford Multigrade- filter set for under enlarger lens excellent shape- Contact Unit for approx 5x7 prints Airequipt Junior..

Bob Carnie
12-27-2011, 11:47 AM
These Items are gone.

4. fourth Item- three different safelights, will fit in a medium box and weighs about 4-5 lbs if you are considering shipping.

Dan Henderson
12-27-2011, 12:13 PM
Bob: I see that I missed some safelights. I need one or two for the new darkroom I will begin soon. If any more are around I will take them.

By the way, did you ever find the kudzu-covered buildings you were looking for last summer? I have seen a few in the short time I have lived here in SW Virginia.
Thanks,
Dan

Bob Carnie
12-27-2011, 12:33 PM
Dan
More stuff coming , it will take awhile as I need to go to my storage locker and see what is going to go.
I was in Louisville four times this year , coming again this week and not one time did I have a chance to go out and find some.
Pretty slim pickins right now as its winter, I hope to do a road trip next spring summer to concentrate on the Kudzu.

Bob

Bob: I see that I missed some safelights. I need one or two for the new darkroom I will begin soon. If any more are around I will take them.

By the way, did you ever find the kudzu-covered buildings you were looking for last summer? I have seen a few in the short time I have lived here in SW Virginia.
Thanks,
Dan

Bob Carnie
12-27-2011, 01:20 PM
It seems that my first post was not clear enough regarding pickup,,, I do not have time to be the shipper and Elevator does not have a shipper account, therefore all these items are pickup only , we will package and put a label on the package to where it is going , this will be at our front counter and anyone wanting the stuff will have to arrange a pickup with one of the various shippers like fedx or ups if you are not local to me, we are not going to be making trips to the post office or UPS to ship.

Sorry for any confusion.

dances_w_clouds
12-27-2011, 03:38 PM
It seems that my first post was not clear enough regarding pickup,,, I do not have time to be the shipper and Elevator does not have a shipper account, therefore all these items are pickup only , we will package and put a label on the package to where it is going , this will be at our front counter and anyone wanting the stuff will have to arrange a pickup with one of the various shippers like fedx or ups if you are not local to me, we are not going to be making trips to the post office or UPS to ship.

Sorry for any confusion.

:( :(