Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,536   Posts: 1,544,242   Online: 696

Categories

Search Articles

Articles

by Jeff Bannow Published on 01-28-2011 01:40 PM
Pink or purple can be a sign of a few different things, based on the type of film being used and your developing process. It can be a sign of...
by seafoto Published on 11-12-2010 12:53 PM
I am on the brink of returning to my darkroom,the dark, the developers and the smell of fixer. Digital is magic and can result in stunning pictures...
by Christopher Walrath Published on 10-03-2009 01:19 PM
Lenses are the most fascinating equipment we, as photographers, use. They come in various shapes and sizes. And they have each been fabricated with....
by markbarendt Published on 08-23-2009 05:01 PM
Black vs. Gray -

The detail and expressiveness of great black and white prints amazes me, making a few for myself has become a passion.
by JBrunner Published on 07-24-2009 01:32 PM
In this article, I am going to lay out a camera, lens, exposure, film, developing, paper and printing regimen that will speed you on your way to...
by tiberiustibz Published on 01-22-2009 04:24 PM
The best thing about digital photography is that these amazing color enlargers are being dumped onto the used market. I acquired my Vivitar 356...
by tiberiustibz Published on 01-21-2009 09:42 PM
By Nicholas Andre

It's unfortunate that the art of color processing/printing is disregarded. Whatever the reason, people insist that it is "to...
by Christopher Walrath Published on 05-24-2008 03:38 PM
I have found that there are many photographers out there asking questions about who does what and how and what should I get. Well, I was asking...

Most Read

Most Commented

Top Authors

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin