I accidentally shot a roll of Acros at 3200 once (hand-held in my Hasselblad at a party, probably using f/2.8 at 1/60th and 1/125 all night. It was quite dark, and I figured with that much underexposure on a slow film, I'd really have to punch the development. I used sprint print developer diluted 1+1, and developed for 18 minutes.
I've printed from the negatives with some success.
Super soup, funny I didn't see any of the four neccesary other ingredients. At least it should have had the eye of newt or wool of bat! :)
Well he said he'd be willing to pick up other developers so it's another possibility. At this point eye of newt might be the best bet.