Developer Incorporated Paper
I was going through my collection of “Darkroom & Creative Camera Techniques” when I came across a question in the Photo Chemistry section. See Attached PDF.
A couple of questions (based on Robert Chapman’s response)
1. Were developer incorporated papers made for the press and speed of processing?
2. Has anyone tried putting the paper in alkaline solution? What were the results?
3. Can they be washed out of the paper if presoaked? For how long?
4. Are there papers today that have a developer incorporated?
5. Why would papers need to have the developer incorporated today?