Blind Print Exchange Round 9 - Status and Updates
Everyone should have the names and addresses of their recipients by this time. You have received the copy of your own postal address which I have sent to your sender. If there are any corrections to be made, please forward them ASAP. Wait until Monday the 5th to send any prints. That should provide ample opportunity for corrections to make their way to me.
Use this thread to post a message to tell folks that you sent your print. Just don't say who you sent it to. This is for me to better keep track of progress and make sure everything is OK with stragglers. Please make a comment about the print you received. Everybody likes to see praise in print.
Couple of reminders:
- Be sure to mention your APUG username and BPE RD9 or some such designation of this function.
- Send your print by the end of November so that way we can have the Holidays off.
- If you can't send a print this round, forward the print your received to your assigned recipient instead.
- If your recipient is international, DO NOT declare the print over $5 USD in order to reduce costs and avoid customs delays.
- Be creative. Include a letter perhaps. And no one said the number of prints sent had to be limited to one.
Here's to a great round. I am beginning to PM as I complete this thread. Good luck everyone.