Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,926   Posts: 1,522,124   Online: 798

Blog Comments

• |
    Hmmmmm... I had a couple people confuse my Chrome Bronica ETR and S to a Hassy but never my LF. Go Figure.
    • |
    No Tex, I did not mean for the description to come out that we had bigger gear than others. It was merely a statement of what we were using and how the public reacted to it.
    • |
    "Is this a Hasselblad?"

The perennial question. There's always one in every crowd. That being said, there's nothing like a large format camera to bring out people's curiosity.
    • |
    The point of your blog seems to me to be about you and your mate having "bigger ones" than anybody else. Is that what photography has become? who has the biggest one. Sad.

TEX
    • |
    I'm wondering if any of those digital shooters were from the press...and you might have your image in some local paper as "these two strange LF photographers who came out of the woodwork!" If you find one...get the web site for that paper so we all can see it....

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin