1. Photographic Emulsion Technique by Baker
Looked on Amazon and Abebooks and copies are up for $95-125, but I don't know those are fair prices or not, so make me an offer.
2. Coming into Focus by John Barnier
Light cover wear
$20 + shipping
3. The Book of Alternative Photographic Processes by Christopher James (1st Ed, 2002)
Some cover wear
$25 + shipping
4. Making Lantern Slides and Filmstrips by C. Douglas Milner (3rd Edition)
Good condition for its age
$15 + shipping
5. Fundamentals of Photographic Theory by T.H James & George C. Higgins (1948)
Over shows a bit of wear on the ends of the spine.
$12 + shipping
6. Fundamentals of Photographic Theory by T.H James & George C. Higgins (1960)
Cover shows quite a bit of wear along the bottom of the spine as shown in the photo.
$7 + shipping
Will ship internationally and might be flexible on prices, so feel free to PM about that or any other questions you may have.
I have some more I'll post in this thread later.